Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 246 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on March 16, 2017
I ordered this game from AMAZON becasue my original game disc crakced and would no longer play. I was excited to get the "add-on disc" as this is the GOTY version. I load the game CD and all works well - I have my character, missions, guns, etc - just where I left off. I load the "add-on disc", install the contents BUT can not find them anywhere to play. Disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2014
Don't buy this software. Don't let your kids play it. Ever! You or they will never, ever, be able to stop. It is that good! At first the challenges will seem way to hard to overcome, the enemies to tough to combat. Eventually you will begin to understand the weapons and play style. You will quickly fall in love (or hate) with the characters. As long as it is ... and it is pretty darn long .. the main game will be over. Then you can do it all over again in True or Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. Did I mention tons of exceptional DLC? Oh, and superb on-line and even local co-op play. This game has it all. Yeah, whoever starts playing this game, can kiss their life outside of it goodbye. It is that good!
on June 19, 2017
i like borderlands always made me laugh with the randomness and easter eggs, but i cant play it for long periods of time or i get burnt out, though ill never get burnt out of seeing and hearing insane bandits qoute shakespear
on May 8, 2017
I have no idea why it took me so long to buy this game, it surpassed the original in every way possible, did you enjoy the npc in borderlands well get ready to love this new npc from tiny tina to mister torgue
on August 9, 2016
FPS with MMO and RPG elements. Really fun with friends, and the story and characters are really creative and hilarious. You can easily sink 100+ hours into this game, and the included DLC with the game of the year addition is good value.
on March 8, 2014
I ended up buying this game years after release because it just didn't seem interesting when I first saw it.

I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Pros
1. Long story with a lot of action.
2. Goofy, fun-to-love NPCs (and many characters from the first one, I'm told) help keep the story interesting.
3. Boat loads of awesome looking weapons.
4. Co-op (both online and offline)
5. <3 me some RPG elements
6. Colorful and unique graphics. They're not going for the realism or anything here. Very cartoony and it's refreshing.
7. $100 in DLC is awesome.

Cons
1. Some game glitches. I was getting game crashes when I drove a vehicle into a certain spot on the map (had to get out and hoof it, now I'm scared to go driving again).
2. The graphics take a little getting used to. The colors tend to blend together and it makes it occasionally hard to focus on things. The first few times playing it gave me a headache but I got used to it.

It's an awesome game and this is an awesome value (with the DLC). Worth owning.
on October 4, 2015
Just cannot get into this game. Graphics are getting great but shooting accuracy sucks ammo is limited and storyline was just a little silly for me.
on September 16, 2017
Totally addicted. Buy the two bulk add ons. Monitor for golden keys. Get 10 keys a month. The guns come in handy
on March 13, 2017
This is the best game ever, especially the Psycho character Krieg. Tons of hours played and never gets old.
on February 12, 2014
are you a fan of first person shooters, rpg's, and humor? then this is the game for you! this game of the year edition comes with the 2 dlc characters(mechromancer and psycho), 4 dlc missions, free guns, keys, relics, and the first ultimate vault hunter upgrade.

The base game alone would be enough to keep anyone busy until the next borderlands comes out, so adding all the other content mean you will never be done playing this game.

Go on hilarious story missions and shoot and stab your way up the skill trees. as you kill enemies, gain experience and upgrade your character with unique skills that cater to your playstyle. Done leveling up a character? Start a new one! This game is hilarious and expansive, i highly recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.