$ 99 $39.99 Save $2.00 (5%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
With the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition, players can experience every epic boss battle, increase the level for each of the six playable Vault Hunters, play all of the additional campaign content, and enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem at an extraordinary value.
- Award winning title, Borderlands 2
- 4 Add-On Content Campaigns
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- 2 New Playable Characters:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer
- Krieg, the Psycho
- First level cap increase
- Plus, new battle arenas, heads and skins, golden keys and more!
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- Hard Disk: 13 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Additional Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)
Steam account required for game activation and installation
© 2009 - 2013 Gearbox Software, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox Software, Borderlands, and the Gearbox and Borderlands logos are trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of 2K in the US and/or other countries. Unreal, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. NVIDIA and the NVIDIA logo and The Way It’s Meant To Be Played are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software. © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Powered by Wwise (ce) 2006 – 2013 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved.
|Supported OS:||Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|
Top customer reviews
I just really wish the writing of the game was a little better. It really takes you out of the moment when characters talk to you with cringe-worthy dialog when your trying to finish missions.
The other problem I have with this "Game of the Year" edition is it doesn't come with all the content released over the years it has been out. All of the smaller type DLCs and the second level cap increase were strangely left out of this package along with most of the extra costumes.
It's not a big deal to be honest but I feel like a game of the year edition should be the definitive version of the game and this feels like much was left out.
Gameplay: 9/10 - Best RPG adaptation of an FPS around. The loot system will keep you coming back for more (and be super rewarding at times).
Environment: 9/10 - Set in a post-apocalyptic, "Mad Max"-style world, you play a vault hunter that arrives on a harsh planet full of crazy bandits and monsters.
Feel: 10/10 - This game could not be funnier. From the CL4P-TP unit named Claptrap (whose name fits him perfectly) to the Psychos roaming the planet, you will be laughing and enjoying for the duration of the game. Side note: the hilarity only gets better with the sequel.
The games graphics are somewhat cartoonish and the ability to go into zones way higher than your level is frustrating when I don't pay attention, but for $8 this is a absolute steal.
There is swearing in the game, and the humor is a little dark at times, so it probably deserves the M ranking. Not one I'd let the kids play, but definitely a great title to play.