$ 95 $19.99 Save $1.04 (5%)
+ $3.98 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Includes: Borderlands 2 Main Game, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate?s Booty, Mr. Torgue?s Campaign of Carnage, Sir Hammerlock?s Big Game Hunt, Tiny Tina?s Assault on Dragon Keep, Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content: Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class, Gearbox Gun Pack, Golden Key, Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class, Collector?s Edition Heads and Skins, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition, players can experience every epic boss battle, increase the level for each of the six playable Vault Hunters, play all of the additional campaign content, and enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem at an extraordinary value. The Game of the Year Edition contains over $100 of gameplay content.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The base game alone would be enough to keep anyone busy until the next borderlands comes out, so adding all the other content mean you will never be done playing this game.
Go on hilarious story missions and shoot and stab your way up the skill trees. as you kill enemies, gain experience and upgrade your character with unique skills that cater to your playstyle. Done leveling up a character? Start a new one! This game is hilarious and expansive, i highly recommend it.
I was wrong and I'm sorry.
1. Long story with a lot of action.
2. Goofy, fun-to-love NPCs (and many characters from the first one, I'm told) help keep the story interesting.
3. Boat loads of awesome looking weapons.
4. Co-op (both online and offline)
5. <3 me some RPG elements
6. Colorful and unique graphics. They're not going for the realism or anything here. Very cartoony and it's refreshing.
7. $100 in DLC is awesome.
1. Some game glitches. I was getting game crashes when I drove a vehicle into a certain spot on the map (had to get out and hoof it, now I'm scared to go driving again).
2. The graphics take a little getting used to. The colors tend to blend together and it makes it occasionally hard to focus on things. The first few times playing it gave me a headache but I got used to it.
It's an awesome game and this is an awesome value (with the DLC). Worth owning.