Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Borderlands 2 - Limited Edition - PlayStation Vita...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Borderlands 2 - Limited Edition - PlayStation Vita Bundle
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- All-in-one Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle includes the new PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Borderlands 2 Full Game Digital Voucher, and 8GB Memory Card
- Six (6) Borderlands 2 DLC packs including, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector's Edition Pack
- The New PlayStation Vita: Approximately 20 percent slimmer and 15 percent lighter than original, internal memory of 1GB, increased battery life of four to six hours of game play, rounded edges for comfort while playing, high-resolution liquid crystal display (LCD) for vivid and crisp visuals
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle
Include the greatness of PlayStation gaming in your mobile lifestyle with the all-in-one Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle. With Dual Analog Sticks for precision control and critically acclaimed co-op you can shoot and loot through the world of Pandora with your friends. This bundle also features the new PlayStation Vita system with the following enhancements:
Lighter and Thinner
Approximately 20 percent slimmer and 15 percent lighter than original.
Longer Battery Life
Increased battery life of four to six hours of game play.
Crisp Visuals with LCD Screen
High-resolution liquid crystal display (LCD) for vivid visuals.
The Ultimate Digital Device
Over 900 games available for download on the PS Vita through the PS Store including new hits, indie titles, PS one Classics, and PS Mobile games.
The gaming experience continues even when the TV is not available. With remote play, stream a range of PlayStation titles to the PlayStation Vita system*. This makes the PS Vita system the perfect companion device to the PS4 system.
*Requires sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
PS Plus on Your PS Vita System
As a member of PlayStation Plus discover a world of extraordinary gaming experiences through the ever-expanding collection of great games available for the PS Vita system.
Borderlands 2 Features:
Designed Exclusively For PS Vita System
Enjoy the full Borderlands 2 experience optimized for the PS Vita platform. Shoot your way through Pandora in four-player co-op and easily navigate the maps, inventory, and items using the touchscreen. Continue your adventures at home using the cross-save feature with the PS3 system.
All-New Characters and All-New Classes
Step into the role of six all-new characters and classes, each wildly different from one another with unique skills and abilities. Dual wield rocket launchers with Salvador the Gunzerker. Turn invisible and stab your foes in the back with Zer0 the Assassin. Fire off otherworldly powers as Maya the Siren. Drop machine gun turrets as Axton the Commando. Sick your pet robot on a group of enemies as Gaige the Mechromancer. Bash skulls and set them on fire as Krieg the Psycho.
Share your adventures with friends by dropping in and out of a campaign session on your PS Vita system without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
World Connected Story
You will find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception -- the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the first Vault.)
New Badass Gun System
An entirely new take on the groundbreaking procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons. The variety and style of guns in Borderlands 2 is staggering, and you’ll see tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and much more will all be at your disposal as you fight your way through the Hyperion Corporation’s forces!
Brand New Enemies
A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will be facing off against on Pandora. New strategies will be needed for every fight, as enemies now interact and aid each other to ensure you don’t get far in the world of Pandora.
- All-in-one Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle includes the new PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Borderlands 2 Full Game Digital Voucher, and 8GB Memory Card.
- Six (6) Borderlands 2 DLC packs including, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector’s Edition Pack.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will thirst for procedurally generated shields, grenades, Alien Artifacts, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
Top Customer Reviews
The main reasons I wanted the new Vita was because I heard it was lighter and had better battery life, and I was interested in something new. I was also interested in Borderlands 2, which just sweetened the deal.
Overall it's a fantastic upgrade, way better in certain aspects than I was expecting, and the one downside isn't quite as bad as I feared.
* The Weight. Seriously, this can't be overstated enough, the new Vita is light. Like, almost alarmingly so when compared to the original. I picked up this Vita seconds after setting the older one down, and my first thought was I grabbed an empty shell.
* The Thinness. The slimmed down depth, along with the weight, makes the new Vita way more comfortable to hold for long periods of time.
* The Materials. It's more plastic, but still feels high-end and solid with zero give if you try to bend it. There's also a great, slight matte coating around the back and sides, which helps the grip.
* The Buttons. The new start and select buttons are a godsend (you no longer have to dig the edge of your finger in to press them) and the updated PS, face and shoulder buttons are all refined with a better feel.
* The Little Things.Read more ›
Let me start by saying this is my first Vita, and I had not even played, touched, or seen one IRL till the bundle came in. I was inspired to buy the bundle when FPSE (Android PSX emulator) on my Nexus 5 overheated my phone, causing it to reboot frequently till it cooled down. I wanted to love Android gaming, but it's just not up to snuff yet, and quite frankly, I still need my phone to do phone stuff and can't afford to have it crap out because I want to do some gaming. Plus, lugging around the MOGA Pro controller is not all that fun.
Also, I've never played Borderlands on any console, neither 1 nor 2, so I've got a fresh perspective, which can be good or bad depending on your take.
Anyways, on to the review!
Vita-2000 (Vita Slim) -- for a first time Vita player, this thing is fantastic! Extremely light (I can barely tell the difference between picking up my Vita and my Nexus 5), battery life is EXTREMELY under-stated by Sony (battery has lasted me well over 7 hours and I still haven't seen a low battery warning yet), and the screen looks great! While I'm a fan of bright and snappy colors, I've never been huge on OLED screens because of the black spots that tend to pop up, so I was actually happy when I saw the Slim was coming with an LCD screen. For those who've never seen the OLED screen, you aren't missing anything as in my opinion, the screen looks phenomenal. The touchscreen is responsive, and even though I've never played a Vita before, I've had only one or two rear-touchpad accidental swipes. Those enlarged finger rests on the back are an excellent addition. Oh and Micro-USB is a GREAT addition.Read more ›
- Much lighter and slimmer than the original Vita. It's less noticeable in a coat pocket, fits more snugly in a bag, and is generally a better commuter / travel device than the original. This may actually be a negative for adults with very large hands, as it'll be a bit harder for them to hold comfortably.
- The battery life is very good. The 4-6 hour advertised life is about right for games like Killzone. It lasts longer if you're plaything through PSOne Classics or simpler games (Spelunky, Guacamelee!, etc.) and longer still if you're playing with the screen at low brightness. My Slim makes it through flights (East -> West coast) that left the original model drained.
- The shoulder buttons are firmer and have a better action. The Select/Option buttons are larger. I get fewer erroneous inputs on the rear touch pad, although I'm not sure if that's because the pad is smaller or because my grip is better with the new form factor. These are small changes, but they're noticeable as you play and improve the feel of the device vs. the original.
- The Slim charges and syncs with a standard micro USB cable. This is a major pro! No need to lug the Vita's proprietary power brick and cable when I travel.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived with a dead pixel. This week has not my been my week on Amazon. Constant issues with products.Published 19 days ago by Jonathan Cesari
I bought this system for my son and he does not like it at all. He hasn't played with this once. The directions are are not clear and it takes too long to download games.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Kept my eye on this for a while. It is a great value for what you are getting. Comes with a digital download voucher for the Borderlands 2 game, the Vita slim, an 8gb memory card,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by PhantomShopper