Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Authentic Marcus Kincaid Bobblehead
- 4 Exclusive Stickers and a Map of Pandora
- Comic Book Download
- Inside the Vault: The Art of Borderlands 2 Hardbound Book
- Bonus Digital Content
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op or split-screen on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.
Borderlands 2 is a hybrid First-Person Shooter, RPG game focused on over-the-top co-op play, and set in the open-world game environment of the planet Pandora. The second game in the game series, Borderlands 2 raises the 'loot and shoot' action of the original game with an even larger and more detailed world to explore, an updated gun system, a new cast of characters and character classes, and integration of storyline with action.
Over-the-Top 'Shoot and Loot' Action Returns
Borderlands 2, sequel to the critically acclaimed and best selling role-playing-shooter hybrid, once again delivers its unique flavor, characters and addictive nonstop collaborative loot-shoot gameplay. As in the original game, Borderlands 2 features an openworld game environment, but this time around the world players experience is larger and packed with more depth at all levels. The game features an all-new cast of characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons, and equipment that come together in a carefully crafted and connected story. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption through the undiscovered and unpredictable living world of Pandora.
Key Game Features
- All-New Characters and Classes - Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course. Dual sniper rifles? sure, if that’s your thing.
- Play Online with Friends - Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- World Connected Story - Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, handsome Jack.
- New Badass Gun System - Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything - It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand-new Environments - From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn.
- Brand-new Enemies - Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory stalkers and the hyperion mechanical army, run by handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
Continued focus on co-op play.
Hybrid FPS and RPG gameplay.
New badass gun system.
More detailed open-world.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on loan from a friend).
My son is not disappointed. He made a comment to me that, as you, The Player, get better, the
game opponents get better while you are playing the game. Overall, he found it challenging and
fun with or without a playing partner.
One caveat! There is a glitch and a subsequent patch from the company that makes it worse. The
glitch was found in: > Slag Lick > Elemental > Level 5 > Challenger. He is still, at this time, waiting
for the patch to be patched. You may want to go to the company's web site forum and search for
"Slag Lick glitch". I am sure there is more technical information there than I can impart here.
In spite of the glitch my son still loves this game. He is also an avid user of Call of Duty: Black Ops,
Gears of War, and the Left for Dead franchises. He found Borderlands 2 just as challenging and
The game is great, completely awesome, and a excellent sequel to the first Borderlands, yet I just don't like it much. Something is just "off" about it to me. Might be the really kinda wonkey guns the game generates, or something else, but it does not have the same re-playability to me as Borderlands 1. It's way more enjoyable in co-op mode though, with 1-3 other people playing (though I personally prefer to play with people I know in real life).
Overall, the Deluxe edition was totally worth it, but be prepared that it is not the same game as Borderlands 1, things have changed (though the new auto pickup ammo and money is a VERY nice touch).
WAAAAAY! more enemy variety.
rocket launchers work.
easter eggs easter eggs everywhere!
it has a hilarious script.
it actually has a plot.
the characters you meet are believable.
really fun gameplay.
NPC's (both good and bad)are unique in some way
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much loot to be-had.
really good soundtrack.
environments are more varied and beautiful.
the badass system is one of a kind
they ruined claptrap's character.
multiplayer needs work and is best played with 1 friend only.
a full group kinda ruins the experience of the game.
frame rate issues.
navigation is horrible.
cars and character customizations are abit under utilized.
a few nit-picks of mine is that the game is pretty much the same, but with all the improvements it has a semi-new feeling towards it but after awhile it will feel like borderlands 1.5, also the combat could've been more complex and the characters have no real back story, however despite this the game is still fun as hell and worth every penny with all the easter eggs, references, the diverse questing, hilarious characters, and the replayability plus the dlc packs will surely add a few new touches to the game like in borderlands 1
The game itself is a great first-person shooter with great over-the-top characters. The in-game art style is cell-shaded and awesome throughout. Expect to be able to spend many hours shooting enemies and collecting loots. Bring a friend or 3 to get the full effect (you can also play over the internet with them).
The Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition includes not only the game but a collectable bobblehead, a book with concept art and large stickers.