About the Product
- Authentic Marcus Kincaid Bobblehead
- 4 Exclusive Stickers and a Map of Pandora
- Comic Book Download
- Inside the Vault: The Art of Borderlands 2 Hardbound Book
- Bonus Digital Content
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Borderlands 2 is a hybrid First-Person Shooter, RPG game focused on over-the-top co-op play, and set in the open-world game environment of the planet Pandora. The second game in the game series, Borderlands 2 raises the 'loot and shoot' action of the original game with an even larger and more detailed world to explore, an updated gun system, a new cast of characters and character classes, and integration of storyline with action.
Over-the-Top 'Shoot and Loot' Action Returns
Borderlands 2, sequel to the critically acclaimed and best selling role-playing-shooter hybrid, once again delivers its unique flavor, characters and addictive nonstop collaborative loot-shoot gameplay. As in the original game, Borderlands 2 features an openworld game environment, but this time around the world players experience is larger and packed with more depth at all levels. The game features an all-new cast of characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons, and equipment that come together in a carefully crafted and connected story. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption through the undiscovered and unpredictable living world of Pandora.
Key Game Features
- All-New Characters and Classes - Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course. Dual sniper rifles? sure, if that’s your thing.
- Play Online with Friends - Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- World Connected Story - Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, handsome Jack.
- New Badass Gun System - Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything - It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand-new Environments - From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn.
- Brand-new Enemies - Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory stalkers and the hyperion mechanical army, run by handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
Continued focus on co-op play.
Hybrid FPS and RPG gameplay.
New badass gun system.
More detailed open-world.
Top Customer Reviews
I loved the original Borderlands and I love this sequel just as much. I'm super stoked to have gotten one of the Ultimate Loot Chest editions too, there's a lot of cool stuff in it! If they make a 3rd game, it's entirely possible that I will completely forget what daylight looks like altogether...
I however received my loot chest edition with no bobble head. I didn't receive one in the coming weeks after I contacted customer support. I gave up on getting one.
The hastle of all of this has made me give up on the game, and the loot (in and out of game).
Love the game guys, don't let my poor experience deter you from playing it.
It really is a great collection for a borderlands fan.
Game itself is awesome as can be expected. The DLC content has added many more hours of fun and I am looking forward to what is next. Story was excellent and the characters are very strong. One of the few games I can never quit playing.
The only issue I've had is that Microsoft is allowing people to mod this game and walk around peoples games with a level 150 or even higher. They ban people for doing it in other games so why not this one? Overall a great experience and I recommend it to any gamer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the multi player option. Game play is loads of fun. Great when you have lots of people gaming together be they teens or addlt gamersPublished on March 21, 2013 by Pen Name
Could not find one in Australia that was cheaper than this one even though I can't play the game I went out and bought the game so I could play it it was awesome tuPublished on November 25, 2012 by Liam Searle
Borderlands 2 is a great game--there are so many reviews out there that there isn't much point in going into it. What I want to mention is the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition itself. Read morePublished on November 20, 2012 by Bradley J Chin
The games everything i wanted and more. Also the loot chest edition is one of the best collectors edition i ever seen.Published on October 1, 2012 by jason