About the Product
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge adds 11 more levels of character growth, new legendary gear, and the challenging “Raid on Digistruct Peak” map offering even more high-level play. For players who want to get the most out of their Borderlands 2 experience, the first Ultimate Upgrade Pack and Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 can be combined for a max level cap of 72 , even more legendary gear, and new over-leveled modes!
Requires the base game Borderlands 2 to activate.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows XP
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- Hard Disk: 13 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Additional Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)
Steam account required for game activation and installation
|Supported OS:||Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|
Top Customer Reviews
Unlocking the ability to level up to 72 was worth the 5 bucks alone. But I still couldn't help thinking "that's it?!" after completing the mission. I took off a star for that. Sorry guys, but it shouldn't have even been referenced in the description, it's so insignificant. I realize Borderlands isn't all about doing missions, but it is a large part of the game. UVHUP1 included a whole new difficulty level and forced us all to play the whole game again. UVHUP2 fell short of this...
But still worth every bit of 5 bucks for such an awesome game overall! :-)
Otherwise, don't feed the machine. Make the publishers earn your money by producing REAL content.
Its worth noting that the normal game modes Cap around level 40-50 for monsters/gear, so the level boosts are of very limited/no value if you don't plan on playing on insane mode.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The code I was given did not work, all I ask for is a refund.Published 17 months ago by Jonas Fred Slager
I think it works. It was just cheap enough that I forgot about it.Published 17 months ago by Jonathan Williams