- Series: Better Homes and Gardens Gardening
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Better Homes & Gardens; 1 edition (December 4, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470540273
- ISBN-13: 978-0470540275
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beds & Borders (Better Homes and Gardens Gardening) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
First-time gardeners and experienced green thumbs alike will love this beautifully illustrated plant-by-numbers guide that makes planning and planting your ideal garden a cinch. Packed with creative ideas, it features a wide array of inspiring projects, each with color photos and easy-to-understand overhead planning grids that display proper spacing and plant sizes. Plus, each project includes a handy shopping list for gathering all your supplies in one quick trip to your local garden supply store. Plant your dream garden with:
- More than 90 garden projects and more than 300 inspiring photos and illustrations
Simple, well-illustrated, step-by-step instructions for all projects
Informative guidance on the best plants for your region
Helpful tips and advice for difficult-to-landscape features like slopes and shade
Whether you're planning your first plot or just want to try something new, this is the perfect guide to a gorgeous garden.
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?