Bormioli Rocco: 3 "Fido" Jars (Assorted Capacity), FUCHSIA Lid [ Italian Import ]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capacities in EU measures: 750, 500, 125 ml
- Capacities in US measures: 25.36 16.90, 4.22 us fl oz
- Versatile jars: can be used to store and display pasta, rice, beans and more
- Lid has an airtight seal with replaceable rubber gasket to keep food fresh
- Easy to open metal clamp, vintage design, odor proof and stain proof
Customers also shopped for
Fido allows you to keep preparations wholesome and delicious salted, pickled, in alcohol, in brine... with all the traditional techniques that do not require subsequent boiling for the realization of emptiness (if you are interested in these, Bormioli Rocco offers you the "Quattro stagioni" range).
Fido is available in different sizes: from small, perfect for pates, sauces, terrines and so on, to medium ones, perfect for recipes based on vegetables, mushrooms and small fruits, to larger sizes, suitable for preserving maceration of vegetables or ingredients for the preparation of infusions and liqueurs.
Apart from the replacement gaskets are available, because a vessel Fido is forever, but a gasket must be changed each time.
Follow these suggestions to help preserve shine and colour over time:
- if washing by hand, do not use scouring pads or harsh detergents
- if you are using the dishwasher, select a delicate cycle with maximum temperature 50° C/122° F
- in both cases, avoid leaving the products to soak and dry off any residual water.