Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre Glass Pitcher with Lid, 77 3/4 Ounce
|Price:||$24.61 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.39 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Glass construction
- Hermetically sealed lid with a white finish
- Easy-pour spout
- Side handle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre Glass Pitcher with Lid, 77 3/4 Ounce
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BigKitchen||Garden plus Home||JAF GIFTS||Karafu's Online Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||White Lid||Clear||DD- By Size||Clear||DD- By Size||Glass|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.2 x 5.5 x 5.5 in||5.5 x 5.5 x 7.25 in||5.31 x 5.31 x 9.06 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 9 in||8 x 6 x 10 in|
Serve and store your favorite beverages with this Frigoverre pitcher from Bormioli Rocco. Made of sturdy glass, this jug features a BPA-free hermetically sealed lid with a white finish. With an easy-pour spout and side handle for effortless serving, it has a classic design that will complement any tabletop. Even better, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
5-1/2" diameter x 7-1/5" H, with a 68 ounce capacity
Top Customer Reviews
I store this in the door of my fridge with the handle hanging over the shelf door and it's easy to get in and out. I love the nice weight of the glass--durable, but not too heavy. Cleans up easy. I highly recommend this pitcher.
- Sturdy, thick glass.
- No nasty plastic taste in the beverage.
- The handle is sturdy, and for my normal man-hands, there's enough space for me to get a good grip.
- The lid seals very tightly. With the lid on correctly, I can shake it horizontally to mix beverage ingredients.
- The silicon o-ring can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Accepts the FORLIFE Capsule Infuser with no problem.
- Thus far, will heat up to boiling in the microwave with no thermal shock issues.
- The shorter height fits mo' betta in my refrigerator.
- It's heavy.
- Since the lid seals completely, I have to loosen or remove the lid in order to pour.