Bormioli Rocco Giara Bottle, Red, Set of 6
|Price:||$45.76 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 6 glass bottles with stopper
- Capacity: 33-3/4-ounce
- Extra strong decorated glass
- Dishwasher safe
- A great gift idea
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The fine tradition of the Bormioli Rocco Group coincides with the very history of glass: the first glassworks was established in Parma in 1825. The company has always demonstrated a great drive to pioneer innovation: in machinery, materials and design. Over the years it has developed a special talent, that of combining time-honoured craftsmanship and the passion of master glassmakers with modern industrial processes. Bormioli Rocco is the leading company in its sector in Italy and a great ambassador of the Made in Italy label on international markets. Respect for tradition, passion for good taste and constant research and innovation are Bormioli Rocco's milestones to create products that meet the needs of the consumers. For Bormioli Rocco the respect for the enviroment; it's a must so its entire manufacturing process is oriented towards a mission of social and enviromental responsibility.
Top Customer Reviews
I've owned the set of 6 for six months now and recently I noticed that the glass is not actually blue but rather a blue plastic like film that is on the clear bottle surface. If the slightest thing scrapes the edge of the bottle, it will scratch the film off to reveal the clear glass. Once this happens, it begins to peel off.
So, what do I see in hand?
1) This is, as per the manufacturers label, "...colours...exclusive spraying process applied to the outside of the bottle"; and hand-wash to preserve the coating it comments.
2) The snap-caps in my opinion are "cheap", so to speak. How do I define "cheap", well, --they are not as I expected from other Retail Beverage distributors where the caps were not Plastic as these are, rather a "solid" ceramic material and that are very tightly fitting, and sealing.
3) Since for me, these snap-caps are not tightly fitting and are plastic, --I would not use it to "bottle" something as opposed to simply storing or decanting from it, or as a "crafty" gift.
4) I have to assume this is food "safe" since the coating of an unstated material is on the outside of the simple, clear glass. The manufacturers label says the "colours" are "...safe and eco-friendly". Not to be to semantic, but for a USA consumer of many "off-shore" manufactured items that wind up as questionable, --I hope that, that does mean that the material of which the colour is made of, is safe.
There is no phone number or otherwise contact information of the Bormioli Rocco brand to ask further, etc. I assume the option if unsatisfied it return, if concerned, or further tracking down.
Again, as this price point, --is not what I expected to receive, here, on Amazon directly.