Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bormioli Rocco Hermetic Seal Glass Pitcher With Lid and Spout [68 Ounce] Great for Homemade Juice & Iced Tea or for Glass Milk Bottles
|Sale:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (52%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Modern square Bormioli frigoverre glass jug with hermetic lid are the perfect glass pitcher for serving water for any occasion and enhances every table; BPA Free leak proof lid , keeps beverages cold fresh and tasty for much longer.
- Constructed of thick glass, The absence of lead guarantees 100-percent recyclable products; superior resistant to use and dishwasher safe guarantees long lasting product; textured glass allows for an immediate view of the beverage contained, made in Italy
- An integrated strong handle, wide mouth built-in pour spout makes it very simple to fill with ice or any favorite cut fruits, easy to hold and dispense and hand wash them. yet is small enough pitcher fits perfectly in refrigerator door
- Perfectly houses your favorite beverage, glass bottle holds 68 ounce or 2 liter - great glass jar with lid to store milk, kombucha tea iced tea, or store-bought beverages homemade lemonade juices in durable safe glass storage container with lid for easy, feel-good enjoyment
- Not Recommended for use with hot water!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Bormioli Rocco Hermetic Seal Glass Pitcher With Lid and Spout [68 Ounce] Great for Homemade Juice & Iced Tea or for Glass Milk Bottles
Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre Jug with Hermetic Lid, 1 Liter
Hiware Glass Pitcher with Stainless Steel Lid and Spout 64 Oz Water Carafe with Handle, Good Beverage Pitcher for Homemade Juice & Iced Tea
68 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Lid, Water Jug for Hot/Cold Water, Ice Tea and Juice Beverage
Luminarc Quadro 1.7-Liter (57 1/4-Ounce) Pitcher
60 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Lid, Hot/Cold Water Jug, Juice and Iced Tea Beverage Carafe
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Garden plus Home||Amazon.com||Quality of life||Karafu's Online Store||Amazon.com||Purefold|
|Color||Clear||DD- By Size||Clear||Clear||Clear/White||Clear|
|Item Dimensions||7.2 x 5.5 x 5.5 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 9 in||5 x 6.4 x 8.8 in||5.31 x 5.31 x 9.06 in||11.4 x 13.3 x 11.4 in||4.33 x 4.33 x 10.04 in|
Serve and store your favorite beverages with this Frigoverre pitcher from Bormioli Rocco. Made of sturdy glass, this jug features a BPA-free hermetically sealed lid with a white finish. With an easy-pour spout and side handle for effortless serving, it has a classic design that will complement any tabletop. Even better, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
5-1/2" diameter x 7-1/5" H, with a 77.75 ounce capacity
Top customer reviews
Also the cap is very clever, you give it a twist and it expands to seal the top and it really holds liquid in there.
Overall, I think this is a very nice purchase and I use it everyday. It's just not like any other I have ever used before, so it took some getting used to. But now that I have, I'm very glad that I made this purchase. It's great for making sun tea. The only thing is, when it is out in the heat for a time, the rubber seal expands to a point and pushes it out of place so the lid pops up. It doesn't fall off or anything, but it needs to be checked before you pick it up to carry it inside. At first, I thought that my jar of tea had been tampered with. But then I realized that the heat caused pressure and pushed the lid up. I do recommend this sealed pitcher. Just know that it is nothing like any you have ever used before. And as I think of that, it's a good thing.