Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 10, 2016
This is a great book if you want to set up a business, but if you're looking for organizing trip tips, it's very scant. There are other books on the market that she references, however, so if you're really looking to get into this business, this is a good book to read.
on August 13, 2017
Very useful information and in an "easy to read" format. I think that the book is a little dated but still the fundamentals are there for those of us that are trying to get started.
on June 12, 2016
I am starting to research how to start my own organizing business, and this was one of the top recommended books. I was so excited when the book arrived and pretty much spent the next few days devouring every detail and informational bit from it. I have already recommended this book to a few other people as I really think this is a great first book for anyone who's looking to dabble in the organizing business :)
on October 18, 2013
This book gives you a very good idea of what it would be like to pursue a career as a professional organiser. It is very upbeat, has a can-do attitude and though it leaves some questions unanswered, it does give you an honest look into the life of a professional organiser.
A good start.
on May 18, 2017
This book has been extremely helpful in getting my organizing business up and running! It's full of practical advice, templates and ideas.
on June 17, 2017
Great book to help start a small bus. in organizing. Thanks for writing it.
on October 12, 2015
SUPER great book. If you have ever thought, tossed around the idea of, or wanted to go into organizing as a profession this is a MUST have. Even the lists of books to read from other authors is awesome.
on April 15, 2010
This is an excellent reference manual for the first time Professional Organizer. I purchased another "How To" book on the subject and this book is by far a better resource. I absolutely loved the client scenarios that were provided and the tips to help guide you through each of those situations. This book reminded me of the type of training that we all wish that we would get before we start a new position. Sara Pedersen has done an excellent job in detailing the ins and outs of professional organizing in a way that anyone can understand. The information is useful and helpful. It is a very easy read and provides just the right amount of encouragement for those of us that are new to the business. Thank you so much for a great resource! I will definitely be referring back to this book as I launch my business.
on October 24, 2008
This book has everything you want to know about becoming a professional organizer. Every topic is written clearly and quick to read in short paragraphs. There is a lot of information packed in this book and is money well spent. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in organizing for others.
on October 9, 2009
I am new to this field and didn't really know where to begin. This is a great book to give you the basics on how to start the business and how to work with the clients. She notes the pitfalls to avoid, as well as, tips and ideas. At the ends it gives an 8 week start up guide which I really found to be helpful. I believe that anyone starting a new business should read more than 1 book on the topic and this is definitely one that I would include. I also purchased Dawn Noble's "How to Start a Home-Based Professional Organizing Business" and I feel that both books really compliment each other.