Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(4 star). See all 58 reviews
on March 16, 2017
great CD
One person found this helpful
on March 22, 2015
Great CD.
on August 1, 2014
Great Song
on March 17, 2011
I HATE the remixes, they're so annoying...but i LOVE btw. For the price, I have to admit, I love it.
on February 13, 2011
At first, I didn't really like the song. I felt there was no melody and it was just derivative. Certainly not Lady GaGa's best work. But then the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. The peppy message certainly helps things along. It's just a really fun and energetic song.

I'm a straight woman, so the gay theme doesn't speak to me personally-- but I think the "born this way" theme can be applied to anyone.

And at least Lady GaGa has a song with a message-- it's speaking from the heart which I respect in an artist.
6 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2011
On first listen I was not blown away and I think it was because of all the hype about this album being the best of her career. However after a couple of listens I admit I love it... Can't wait for the album!!
20 people found this helpful