Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2017
Unbelievable Mississippi Blues from the first track to the last. I highly recommend it. This is a good live performance recording and the sound quality is excellent. I stream this bad boy, I play the CD in my car, it's own my tablet and it's on my phone. Always available when I want it.
on March 15, 2017
Very good Diddley. Rocks.
on July 3, 2012
A nicely recorded show. It captures the excitement of his concerts. It also has 3 bonus songs from the 60's with Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy.. If you are a Diddley fan buy it.
on April 14, 2015
Great CD.
on May 31, 2011
Bo Diddley made me want to listen to blues music. This is a very basic Live album with some nice bonus tracks. The sound quality is fairly good for the time it was recorded. The bonus tracks make this an appealing package.

For fans of Bo and the blues it is a simple and fun album. If your just getting to know Bo or the blues in general this album belongs on the list to be reviewed.
on July 23, 2008
"Sad Hours" and "Juke" appear to be from the out-of-print Super Blues album, featuring Bo, Muddy and Little Walter. I wish they'd make that one available again, at least the Mp3s.