Bosca Men's Nappa Vitello Vertical Bifold Leather Wallet, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Luxuriously smooth and pliable
- 6 cards slots and 1 pocket for folded currency
- Debossed silvertone logo inside
- Slim design
- 4 x 3.6 x .5 inches; made in China
Hugo Bosca, a young Italian immigrant and leather craftsman, founded a traditon of creating exquisite leather goods in 1911. Three generations later, the Bosca vision continues. Renowned for originality and quality, their luxury leather goods introduce the heart and soul of Italy to an American aesthetic, blending style, functionality and elegance. The Nappa Vitello Vertical Bifold Wallet is a slim design crafted from exceptionally soft and smooth leather. It features 6 card slots and a pocket for folded currency, receipts, etc.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B0050NZI6S
- Item model number: 605-100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 13, 2011
- Average Customer Review: