|Item Weight||64.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 24.8 x 15.5 inches|
|Item model number||GTS1031|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) table saw, (1) 24-tooth carbide saw blade, (1) rip fence, (1) miter gauge, (1) push stick, (2) blade-change wrenches|
|Warranty Description||30-day money back guarantee, 1 yr warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031 with One-Handed Carry Handle
|Price:||$379.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design allowing you to bring this table saw along no matter the jobsite.
- TOUGH: Durable and unique all-steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest jobsite abuse. The all-steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance.
- PRECISION: Square lock rip fence--self-aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide along the saw rails with ease. Also features Smart Guard with anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system giving you full control.
- VERSATILE: The 10 inch 24-tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 In. rip capacity and a 5,000 no-load rpm motor for a broad range of jobsite applications.
- CONVENIENT: Keep your worksite clear with complete on-tool storage under table--store, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, and wrenches. Includes tool-free dust chute clear out on back of table saw.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
The Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw provides ultimate portability and durability in one package – providing a balanced one-handed carry handle and an all-steel and lightweight base. The saw comes equipped with Bosch's innovative Smart Guard System modular blade guard and a SquareLock rip fence for outstanding trueness. This table saw allows users to deliver their cuts faster. The table includes on-tool storage under the table, storing all the accessories.
(1) table saw, (1) 24-tooth carbide saw blade, (1) rip fence, (1) miter gauge, (1) push stick, (2) blade-change wrenches
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor size: 5/8-Inch
- Bevel angle range: -2 to 47 degrees
- Blade diameter: 10 inches
- Cord length: 6 feet
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 2-1/4 inches
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 3-1/8 inches
- Net tool weight: 52 lbs.
- No load RPM: 5,000
Jobsite mobility and balance
The Bosch GTS1031 Jobsite Table Saw was designed for mobility, thanks to its single-handle carry design for a well-balanced lift zone. The ergonomic soft-grip handle and optimized center of gravity help make transporting this 52 lbs. saw easy. It has dual-side handles that are positioned to make it easier to load the saw into a truck or set up on a stand or work platform. The base stacks on the side for transport and stable storage.
Tough build, generous storage
The table saw features a unique base built to take jobsite abuse. The all-steel base is durable and helps the saw to hold up against impacts and other heavy-duty job conditions. This lightweight base comes with rubber feet to help give it great stability when in use. It offers on-tool stowing under table, storing the SquareLock rip fence, Smart Guard System, miter gauge, push stick and wrenches under table for protection during transport and storage.
True cuts for reliable output
The SquareLock Rip Fence helps to decrease waste by increasing cutting trueness and maximizing output. With auxiliary fence slots and a T-slot miter gauge, this fence has been designed to be the best and most accurate in the business. It is able to easily glide along the rail for easy one-handed operation and quick locking into place. The riving knife prevents material from pinching the blade and offers positions for full upright, splitting and non-thru cutting.
Smart guard saves time
The Smart Guard System modular blade guard attaches and detaches in mere seconds. The rawls and riving knife provide superior control over the material while cutting. The 20-Inch x 22-1/2-Inch portable tabletop has an 18-Inch rip capacity, taking on larger stock or sheet good. It has a 4.0 HP, 5,000 no-load rpm motor and a 5/8-Inch arbor size. It has a tool-free dust chute clear-out on the back of saw for easy maintenance.
GTS1031 Features: -Distressed:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:15 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:26 -Overall Product Weight:52
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is a job-site saw. It has limitations. Should you look to build fine furniture with it? Nope, but I dare say that you could, if you're willing to put a lot of extra effort into your measurements between every cut, and if you don't mind some waste. But is it a good/great job-site saw, or saw for a small workshop? Absolutely! I use mine for building faith chests for our church. I work in an extremely limited space in my basement (shop is about 160 square feet) so any table saw larger than this one is out of the question. But it handles the cuts I need with plenty of power and the accuracy I need for my purposes.
2) It is relatively safe. Would I love to have a SawStop? You bet, but as I just indicated, I don't have the room, and I also don't have the money to invest in one. The riving knife works well, my fence is straight, and I even keep the blade guard on most of the time.
3) It seems well made. Yes, the engine is a screamer, but you should be wearing ear protection regardless, and I wish it had a soft start , but it doesn't so ... you simply get used to that. There is a lot of metal in the Bosch, and the plastic is fairly well protected by the roll cage. If you're looking for a saw that don't want to have to baby at the end of the day when you throw it in the back of your truck (I'm not a contractor, but I've seen the way their trucks look at the end of a day) this is a great candidate.
4) I eventually bought the stand for the saw, and love it. There are days when I think "I need a bigger table saw, and I could probably sell this one for 80% of what I paid for it" (a great selling point) and days where I think "all I need is an outfeed table, or a Rousseau table, and I'll be fine." But the reality is, I still have a small shop, so I need something that doesn't take up much space. I keep the saw out, on the stand, and I can move the entire unit into the spot I need it to be, with very little exertion.
All in all, the saw's greatest deficiency is its size. I don't rip 4x8 sheets of plywood on it; I go out in the garage with the circular saw for that. But I'll likely never have a shop begin enough to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood -- my shop, as I mentioned, is in the basement, not the garage, and I live in the upper midwest, so I don't see that ever changing (we need to have space for cars in the garage during the winter) -- so I don't need a saw that can do that. I just need a saw that cuts straight, doesn't bog down, is small, and, if need be, can travel. The GTS1031 does all of that for me. So my five star rating is based on whether the saw met my expectations. It has, in every way.