|Item Weight||34.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.7 x 16.6 x 6.1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||11245EVS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Bosch 11245EVS 2-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
|Price:||$964.93 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hammer with SDS-max bit system for tool-free bit changes, automatic bit locking, dust protection, and efficient impact-energy transfer rate
- Combination dual mode selector has two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable-speed dial provides accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Include auxiliary handle, carrying case
- Measures 23-1/2 inches long, weighs 24-1/2 pounds, has a 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bosch 11245EVS 2-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer B00004SUPW
Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer B003DQO7ES
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||34.55 pounds||32.4 pounds||13.6 pounds||29.85 pounds|
|Voltage||120 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
- SDS-Max bit system offers tool-free bit changes, with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and efficient impact-energy transfer rate
- Combination dual-mode selector delivers 2 modes of operation: rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Variable-speed dial for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Constant Response circuitry provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load, as well as overload protection
- ServiceMinder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- 360-degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Rating: 120 volts
- Amps: 14 amps
- No-load speed: 120 to 250 rpm
- No-load beats per minute: 1,100 to 2,500 bpm
- Impact energy: 13.3 ft./lbs.
- Max hole diameter in concrete: 2 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (core bit): 6 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (thru hole bit): 3-1/8 inches
- Optimal concrete capacity range: 3/4 to 1-3/4 inches
- Length: 23-1/2 inches
- Weight: 24-1/2 lbs.
- Auxiliary handle
- Carrying case
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Top Customer Reviews
Quick change bit holder, service minder light are nice. Could use a bit of the newer vibration control tech that is showing up in the other models (I think the 850 is being marketed as the new best-of-breed vibration-tech wise, although not as powerful as this one).
I was recently doweling 1/2" rebar into an existing slab about 5-6" deep or so. With a 7 amp, 1/2" hammer drill I reviewed years ago, the Milwaukee 5378-20, it was taking 4-5 minutes for one hole with constant clean outs. After one hole, I said the heck with this and I got this drill out. Then I was moving along at less than a minute each hole. A lot of time saved.
Yes, it was a pain to hold this drill up horizontally, and I ended up resting it on my leg while I kneeled down. But it sure made my day a whole lot easier.
Also, in hammer-only mode with a star bit I chipped apart a large (2' diam, 2 1/2' deep) post footing, and it did ok, breaking pieces off in the 1-2" range, a few in the 3" range, although most pieces were on the smaller side. My 11335k with the same bit would knock pieces off 2-3x that size, and would have gone twice as fast, but that is a dedicated tool for a dedicated purpose. For what it does, this drill would be fine to break up a smallish footing, sidewalk section or two, etc. If for more than, get a dedicated hammer. Sorry, no experience yet with coring bits.Read more ›
When the item originally showed up, I was disappointed. I was expecting something that weighs twice as much, with much tougher plastics and a more heavy duty case. Even the two prong cord made the whole thing seem like a toy.
Well, I threw in a 1.5" bit and started drilling in some tough pink ledge. I was blown away. The unit was easy to control and easy to operate, and the results were impressive.
easier and faster. And the brand is a leader,the other, develop their
rotary taking the bosch idea, and designes.
It did pretty good, however not as good as I was expecting (see the four stars). I bought this to drill through rock going down a fence line in canyons. it did okay but I'm sure with a smaller/easier job it would have done great.
I would recommend this to most people.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the second Bosch 2-inch SDS-Max hammer drill I have owned. They work well on all types of concrete and rock. Read morePublished 4 months ago by DJ in VT
Item arrived on time, in excellent condition and works great.Published 9 months ago by John A Lewis
So far this rotor hammer has handled as well as I had hoped. If I could Change one thing it would be to add a trigger lock. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Joseph M Velho
Like a child at Christmas, he loves this tool and has been seen showing it off and bragging about it.......he's happy so I'm happy.Published 17 months ago by Nikkyveau
Great price and awesome drill. We have several other Bosch drills and for drilling hundreds of large holes (1 1/2") in concrete this is the one to get.Published on January 29, 2014 by Virginia M. Niehoff
Wow! This drill has power! Ran all day drilling granite boulders. If you want power this is it! Used a Bosch 1 1/2 16 inch wild bore bit with it. Results were outstandinding!Published on July 6, 2013 by P wilhelm