|Item Weight||27.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 16 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||11263EVS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Repair or Replacement of Parts|
Bosch 11263EVS 1-3/4-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- From 145-280 no load RPM, 1,350 - 2,800 no load BPM
- Serious 9.6-feet-pounds of impact energy
- SDS-max bit system allows for tool-free bit changes
- Constant response circuitry provides soft-start and maintains speed
- Service minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Complaints that keep me from rating at 5 stars:
1. Handle and trigger ergonomics. I have a hard time carrying the tool without switching it on--my hands are too big to fit in the smaller handle opening and it's hard not to switch it on when carrying by the larger handle.
2. It's a variable speed tool but the trigger is on/off; you adjust the speed with a dial on the side. Perhaps this is the way they're all designed (I haven't compared) but its an annoyance, however minor.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Rotary Hammer. Seems to be built tough. One thing that is noted in other reviews that really may be a problem. The cord must fold too tight to put the drill in the case. Read morePublished 21 months ago by DKO
This hammer drill exceeded my expectations in so many ways, it drills through concrete with very little vibration. This and the bosch spade bit makes digging post holes almost fun.Published on July 12, 2014 by Charles Gravel
I've had this hammer drill for two years... worth every penny without a lick of trouble and now it's reduced in price! Read morePublished on June 23, 2014 by E. Yoder
I work as a plumber and use this chipping hammer on a fairly regular basis to make smaller holes in concrete and sometimes all day long with a digging spade in hard Texas clay. Read morePublished on January 1, 2014 by Jaime