|Item Weight||40.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32.3 x 20.6 x 12 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1364K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: CPO Outlets
+ $5.25 shipping
+ $5.25 shipping
Sold by: Showerdoordirect
Have one to sell?
Bosch 1364K 12-Inch Portable Abrasive Cut-Off Machine
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15.0 amps, 5,000 rpm, double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Natural debris removal wheel rotation carries sparks, dust, and debris away from the operator
- AC/DC capability extends versatility by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service-minder brushes tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position
This fits your .
5 new from $590.25
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
BOS1364K Features: -Natural debris removal Wheel rotation carries sparks, dust and debris away from the operator. -AC/DC capability Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators. -Reinforced armature windings Protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris. -Service-MinderTM Brushes Tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without additional accessories. Power Source: -Electric. Maximum Amperage: -15. No Load RPM: -5000. Portable-Handheld: -Yes. Generic Specifications: -15.0 Amps, 5,000 RPM. Dimensions: Blade: -Yes. Blade Capacity: -12 Inches.
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 1364K 12-inch portable abrasive cutoff machine delivers a compact, lightweight design with a wraparound side handle. The unit's large footplate improves stability and allows a 3-7/8-inch depth of cut. In addition, the wheel rotation carries sparks, dust, and debris away from the operator. Bosch's Service-Minder brushes stop the tool when preventive maintenance is required. The machine runs at 5,000 rpm from a 15 amp, 4.7-horsepower motor. The 1364K is 24-1/2 inches long and weighs 24-1/2 pounds.
- 15 amps and 5,000 rpm
- Wheel rotation offers natural debris removal, carrying sparks, dust, and other debris away from the operator
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings protect motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service-Minder brushes eliminate guesswork and stop the tool when preventative maintenance is needed
- Wraparound side handle mounts left or right for added convenience and versatility
- Large footplate improves stability and allows greater depth of cut; the footplate is smooth on both sides for guiding
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Tool comes in fire-forward position, but is easily changed to fire-reverse position without additional accessories
- Rating: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- No-load speed: 5,000 rpm
- Wheel diameter: 12 inches
- Depth of cut: 3-7/8 inches
- Spindle thread: 5/8 inch-11
- Length: 24.5 inches
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Wrap Around Side Handle
- Wheel guard
- Adjustable footplate
- Inside flange
- Outside Flange
- 7/8-inch Arbor Locking Nut
- 1-inch Arbor Locking Nut
- 3/8-inch Allen wrench
- 6 mm Allen wrench
- 12" Cutoff Wheel-Aluminum Oxide - Metal Cutting
- 12" Cutoff Wheel-Silicon Carbide - Concrete Cutting
- Carrying Case
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Top Customer Reviews
By Toolpig on June 12, 2001
Color: NAComment Sending feedback...
A very well built tool.Just what we expected from Bosch. I have quite a few years on mine with no trouble whatsoever. If you need this kind of cutting capacity , you can't go wrong with this unit. I recommend a wet/dry diamond blade for it if you will be cutting concrete. Otherwise you won't have a consistent depth of cut. Also , with a pump up sprayer you can keep the blade wet for a dust free work area.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again