|Item Weight||16.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.8 x 8.9 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||1677M|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30 day money back guarentee, 1 year manufactuer warranty|
Bosch 1677M 7-1/4-Inch 120-Volt Wormdrive Saw
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Left side blade design - Unmatched line of sight and blade visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp
- All ball-bearing motor with worm drive gear train
- Die cast magnesium footplate — For greater strength
- Anti-snag lower guard — To minimize snagging in wood
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Bosch 1677M 7-1/4-Inch 120-Volt Wormdrive Saw
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.88 x 21.75 x 7.75 in||7.75 x 20.75 x 8.88 in||7.75 x 20.5 x 8.75 in||11.75 x 21.75 x 12.5 in||22.3 x 9.5 x 9 in||9 x 21 x 12 in|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Voltage||—||127 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
BOS1677M Features: -Left side blade design - Unmatched line of sight and blade visibility. -All ball-bearing motor with worm drive gear train. -Built-in saw hook For easy storage between cuts. -Anti-snag lower guard To minimize snagging in wood. Power Source: -Electric. Maximum Amperage: -15. Portable-Handheld: -Yes. Generic Specifications: -Powerful 15 Amp. -50 bevel capacity with positive stop at 45.
From the Manufacturer
7-1/4" Worm Drive with Rear Handle Construction Saw
Top customer reviews
Oh, and for all you "Made in China" haters...It was made Israel !! :0) Go figure...
True, it's not free from Bosch, but $20.00 is a reasonable amount [IMHO] to protect it from the weather, dirt, and prying eyes.
CAUTIONARY UPDATE for those of you who may not have noticed a maintenance requirement after the first 10 hrs of use. The info is buried about 2/3rds of the way down on page 13 in the Bosch Operating/Safety Instructions dated 05/12, and left hand side. Quote, under "NOTE:" "With a new saw, change the oil after the first ten hours of use."
- Very powerful. High torque. It has easily cut through anything I have needed to cut. I have used it to cut heavy treated lumber, OSB, plywood, 2x lumber, and 1x finish lumber. In all cases, it easily powered through, and made clean smooth cuts.
- Flip - out joist hook. Very handy. As heavy as this saw is, it's nice to be able to hang it at a convenient height. I drilled holes in the ends of my saw horses so that after each cut, I hang the saw on the end of the horse. I have not used the saw while climbing in the rafters, but I imagine that this hook would be indispensable in those circumstances.
- Depth of cut and blade angle adjustments. Setting the angle of the blade and depth of cut are a breeze on this saw. For the depth of cut, flip the release lever and slide until the marks line up for the type of lumber you are cutting. No more eyeballing it while you hold the saw in place against the lumber. Also, no tools required. For the angle adjustment, same thing - with an easy to read angle gauge.
Here's what I don't like as much:
- Heavy, but that's the nature of worm drive saws. This one is not the lightest in that class, but lighter than most.
I would definitely buy this again - but the good news is that I will never have to. This saw will likely last longer than I need for it to.