|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 3.5 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||DDB181-02|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bosch 18-Volt Compact Tough Drill/Driver Kit DDB181-02 with 2 Lithium Ion Batteries, 18V Charger, and Soft Carry Contractor Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT: Most compact cordless 18-Volt power Drill Driver, 3 lbs of lightweight design allows for optimal handling in even the tightest spaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightest weight 18V cordless battery powered compact Drill Driver for more efficiency and less fatigue during the toughest impact drilling or screw driving applications
- HIGH TORQUE AND SPEED: At only 3 lbs, the Bosch DDB181-02 provides 350 lbs. of optimized torque for powerful fastening and 1300 RPM for fast, efficient power drilling
- CONVENIENCE: includes LED light Illuminating the darkest work spaces and contractor bag for portability making the Bosch DDB181-02 the complete power tool
- VARIABLE SPEED: 2 speed transmission, one for heavy duty projects and one for speed, provides both optimized torque and efficiency for powerful screw driving and precise drilling
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
DDB181-02 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver Kit
The Bosch DDB181-02 18-Volt Compact 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver is an ideal solution for pros who need professional power in a compact package. With its two-speed transmission and 20+1 clutch settings, it is optimized for driving and drilling applications. It is a lightweight tool that is handy for overhead applications. The drill/driver provides electronic cell protection to help increase the life of the two included 18V SlimPack batteries.
(1) 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver, (2) 18-Volt lithium-ion SlimPack batteries, (1) charger, (1) screwdriver bit, (1) contractor bag.
- Chuck design: keyless
- Chuck size: 1/2-inch
- Clutch settings: 20+1
- Net tool weight: 3 lbs
- No load RPM: 0-400/0-1,300
- Torque (in. lbs.): 350
The Bosch DDB181-02 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver delivers top-grade performance in a handy package. Great for everyday drilling and driving applications, it offers two-speed transmission, one optimized for heavy-duty driving and one for high-speed drilling. This lightweight power tool delivers 350 in.-lbs. of optimized torque plus a motor brake for precise serial screw driving. This cordless power tool also provides 1,300 rpm for fast drilling in a wide variety of materials.
The Bosch DDB181-02 provides exceptional performance in a unit that is lightweight and easy to use. Since it weighs just 3.0 lbs., it is a great choice for electricians or HVAC pros who do a lot of overhead drilling and driving. And it delivers outstanding power for tough driving and drilling tasks. The power drill comes with an LED light for dark workspaces.
More compact than many competitive 18-Volt power drills, the Bosch DDB181-02 is an ideal solution that not only fits the pouch but can handle most everyday tasks with 18-Volt battery power. The head length on this tool is only 7.1 inches, so it allows for more control in tight corners. With an ergonomic soft-grip handle, it is an ideal solution for all-day operation. This kit comes with two 18-volt SlimPack batteries.
The 20+1 clutch settings and a variable-speed trigger on the cordless drill/driver help to give the user the versatility to match the speed to the task at hand. The tool is crafted with exclusive Durashield housing, to take whatever the jobsite conditions dish out. Plus, Bosch's Electronic Cell Protection increases battery lifetime by preventing the three main causes of battery failure – overheating, overloading and deep discharging.
Compare with similar items
Dewalt DCD771C2 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 inch Compact Drill Driver Kit
Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch 2-Speed Drill/Driver Kit PS31-2A with 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries, 12V Charger and Carrying Case
DEWALT DCD777C2 20V Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact Drill Driver
Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight
Bosch DDB181-102 18V Lithium-Ion 1/2" Compact Tough Drill/Driver with one Battery, Charger & Contractor Bag
|Price||$112.62||$99.00||$99.00||See price in cart||$116.25||$99.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||Bare-Tool||battery||case||Compact Drill Driver||case||DDB181 Drill, 1.5 Ah Battery, Charger, Bag|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 14 x 11 in||9.88 x 13.88 x 4.25 in||—||3.75 x 12.5 x 9.81 in||3 x 7.7 x 9 in||1 x 7.1 x 7.75 in|
|Power Source||Battery||Battery-Powered||cordless-electric||battery-powered||Rechargeable||Battery powered|
|Voltage||18 volts||20 volts||12 volts||20 volts||18 volts||18 volts|
The Bosch DDB181 is the industry's most compact and lightest weight 18-Volt basic-duty 1/2-Inch drill/driver. With its compact and lightweight design, professionals can drill or drive fasteners overhead or in tight spaces fatigue free. More compact than many competitive 12-Volt tools, the DDB181 is ideal for electricians, plumbers and HVAC tradesman looking for a solution that not only fits in their pouch, but can handle most everyday tasks with 18-Volt battery power. The DDB181 works at two speeds-- 400 RPM and 1,300 RPM (no load) --and provides 350 inch/pounds of torque, which is enough to drive most common fasteners and drill bits.
The Bosch DDB181-02 includes:(1) DDB181 1/2-Inch Compact Drill/Driver, (1) Screwdriving Bit, (2) 1.5Ah Slimpack Batteries, (1) Charger, (1) Contractor Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Only giving two stars, because, even though this is a five star drill while it works, it stripped out internally after owning it for one year, three and a half months...just past the warranty date of one year. A drill that costs this much should last longer than a little over a year. My husband absolutely loved this drill. So disappointed!)
No one is at home checking the veracity of today's corporate world. False advertising, inferior products, etc. Jack R. BOSCH
1) It had to be lightweight. I’m tired of having my hands twisted off at the wrist.
2) It had to have two batteries. No waiting for a battery to charge and an included battery is cheaper than buying a separate battery.
3) It had to be Bosch. I learned long ago “You buy a good tool once. You buy a cheap tool twice.” I own a few Dewalt and Porter Cable tools but Bosch has always been my favorite when I could afford it.
The DDB181-02 is perfect for my use. I can’t believe how light-weight it is! I don’t have to hold it with both hands to keep it from getting away from me. The rubber-coated grip fits my wimpy little hand easily. I can remove and replace the battery without help. It is compatible with all 18v Bosch Lithium batteries. The two-speed transmission is easy to operate. Attaching the bits is a snap. One double-ended Phillips bit included. There is an LED work light. How cool is that? You get the BC660 charging battery pack. It has one light; blinking for fast charging, steady for charged.
The soft-sided case is fine for my use. It has a Velcro strap to hold the drill and a mesh pouch to hold instructions etc. There is a belt clip included which can be attached on either side of the drill, for right or left hand.
Bosch makes an almost identical model,DDB182-02 I think, which is brush- less but I think that might be over-kill for a DIY’r.
Made in Malaysia. One year warranty.