Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 17, 2015
I have tried stock Bosch wipers from the dealer, Bosch OEM wiper set from Amazon, and Valeo wipers. These wipers has worked the best so far, or at least as well as the stock wipers from the dealer. Bosch makes those as well. The ICON blades do seem to fit a little differently. The connection and wiper arm are more visible over the dash than the other blades. But it might be this design that allows more even pressure across the whole blade. After a few weeks of use in the rain, mist, fog, and torrential downpours, these blades have done their job well.

They don't leave streaks after each wipe. You can see all the water being pushed and wiped away, which is kind of neat. I do also use Rain-x treatment, and these blades do good job of not streaking when other blades seem to streak with Rain-x. They wipe super quietly, even on the lowest or highest settings. On the lowest settings (for foggy or misty days), they never chatter and glide so smoothly, leaving nothing behind. I am really impressed. The next factor is seeing how long they will last. The stock ones from the dealer started streaking after 6 mos, the pair I bought on Amazon from Bosch started chattering after 2 mos, and the valeos started streaking after about 4 mos. They claim to last longer than others, so I am expecting them to last 8-12 mos. I will update later after that.

Initial experience though: I would highly recommend them. The connection has some kind of adapter, but I took it off and they fit my 2009 VW Jetta 2.5 S Sedan. They are the PTB (push tab button), they slide into the wiper arm and there is a button that clicks into a notch.

UPDATE: October 2, 2015. I have been using these for six months so far, and they are still holding up. They leave very small bead trails sometimes when they are dirty, but a quick wipe and they are still working well. Not as perfect as when new, but I will probably keep them on another few months.
2 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2015
Look at the picture of the box attached. The same product model comes in 2 different package designs. The White top package is what I received from Amazon, then Autozone exchanged them for the upper Black top package because I couldn't install it.

These did not fit my Jetta even though Bosch's website said it would. So my local auto store opened the same model but different colored box and it came with multiple adapters to fit almost every car.

The one sold here does not come with the adapters. Otherwise it is a great product with great quality
review image
5 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2017
So even tho Amazon says this blade fits 2011 Jetta, the blade does NOT fit the 2011 Jetta connection. I did remove the top plastic as per instructions and you have same style connection as Jetta, except 1 issue, in 2011, Jetta's have a small medal grips on the bottom and Bosh blade has about 1/4 inch plastic edge. You can fit until that point but then it's a not go. The only option would be to cut/shave about that ledge (about 1.5 inches long and 1/4 inches deep. I'm sure the blades are fine, but as they don't fit i can't use them.

Amazon needs to update their fit schemes. This product doing back to the Amazon.
One person found this helpful
on March 29, 2016
Icon blades are the best and worth every penny. I find that they last about 9-12 months even in cooler climates like here in the Pacific Northwest, with optimal peformance for the first 6 months or so, but for ~$30 a year it is worth it to buy new blades annually. Coupled with Rain-X, these give me a completely clear, streak-free windshield in the dreary winter downpours. I use Icon blades on all 3 of my vehicles, and as long as they retain this level of performance I will continue to use them on every car I own.
One person found this helpful
on October 7, 2013
Just received my Bosch ICON OE wiper for my 2006 BMW 325. (Note: Picture is wrong, so check first if you dont have a BMW 325). I have purchased in the past and if you do not want to pay dealer price, it is simply the best available. I've also tried Rain-X and returned it the next day; made very poor windshield contact.

Other reviews have mentioned that it is NOT oem since the BMW wiper is different and you cannot use the plastic cover on this model. I threw away the plastic covers long ago and it really makes no difference in perfomance, however if you want a sleek/flushed look, you have no choice but to go to the dealer and have them replace it; but you should know that Bosch supplies the same exact wiper to BMW, albeit with a different connector.

Bottom-line: For the BMW 325 (E90 series), the 24OE icon (driver) and 19OE (passenger) provides the same wiper performance as the original part, for less.
19 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2017
The 19OE & 24OE blades fit my 2007 328xi 4 door perfectly right out of the box - I didn't have to use any of the included adapters and the plastic wiper cover fit back on top with no issues. (Note: based on some of the pictures of 3-series wiper covers posted for these wiper blades, it looks like my covers have the more square cutout, and thus fit over these blades without an issue - I would make sure that your cover has square cutouts vs contoured cutouts, otherwise the covers won't fit over these blades) The connection is a bit more pronounced than the OEM blades that the dealer uses, but you stop noticing after awhile. Performance is good so far - no squeaks.
on August 30, 2016
Does not fit 2013 Passat as advertised - the clip is too wide to fit into the slot. Hopefully if enough people complain Amazon will update their product description and save other people the trouble of buying an incompatible replacement.
4 people found this helpful
on January 19, 2016
Cheaper than BMW OE and works better than BMW OE. The connectors took some effort to attach, they were tight fitting and I was afraid of breaking the adapters, so I held back a bit on getting them on; however, they fit very well. They are noisier than the BMW OE I replaced, not when wiping, just at the farthest end of the range when they go back the other direction. Don't know if they noise will go away after some wear, but I don't mind since my windshield is clear using them.
on December 5, 2016
I bought the 19" and 22" blades for my vehicle. After 2 weeks and only 2 rain storms they both leave streaks due to scalloping in the blades. The blades are clean and free of debris. They have not been through ice or any conditions that should have damaged them. I have never seen a wiper blade do this after such a short period of time, let alone both at the same time. I expected more from a well normally well respected product.
2 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2018
Simply put - they fit my 2014 BMW 328d. I have Bosch ICONs on all three of my daily driver vehicles. Very happy with the performance, durability, and quality. I will keep buying Bosch anytime I need replacement wiper blades.