Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bosch 24OE ICON Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: 24 Inches|Change

on March 25, 2012
The Bosch ICON & Marathon blades are very good blades. Just be aware that the Bosch "OE" blades 20OE, 22OE, 24OE, 26OE, etc] will not fit any vehicle with a J-hook type of arm. For those you need just the plain 20, 22, 24, 26, etc.

What causes this confusion is that the instruction sheet that Bosch includes in the package also includes instructions for the J-hook style arm. One would assume then, that these blades do adapt to a J-hook arm, right? Wrong. It's just a cost cutting measure by Bosch to send along the same instuction sheet for ALL types of arms for ALL of their blade models. Pretty dumb decision on their part. I played around with these a long, long time trying to make them fit until I contacted Bosch and was informed they were the wrong blades. An accurate instruction sheet would have prevented all of this.

Good blades though.

M
on October 7, 2013
Just received my Bosch ICON OE wiper for my 2006 BMW 325. (Note: Picture is wrong, so check first if you dont have a BMW 325). I have purchased in the past and if you do not want to pay dealer price, it is simply the best available. I've also tried Rain-X and returned it the next day; made very poor windshield contact.

Other reviews have mentioned that it is NOT oem since the BMW wiper is different and you cannot use the plastic cover on this model. I threw away the plastic covers long ago and it really makes no difference in perfomance, however if you want a sleek/flushed look, you have no choice but to go to the dealer and have them replace it; but you should know that Bosch supplies the same exact wiper to BMW, albeit with a different connector.

Bottom-line: For the BMW 325 (E90 series), the 24OE icon (driver) and 19OE (passenger) provides the same wiper performance as the original part, for less.
on December 23, 2014
Ford Fusion 2013 SE Owner here, got it installed today on both side. Took 5 mins to install, thought just wanna come here since lots of you are wondering if the 28 inch fit, in general, the driver side one the rubber part is right at the edge of the window, on passenger side however, it's a bit longer than the window. The picture shows the fit of them on both side compare to factory ones. I have not notice any issue with them being a little longer from my 20 mins drive to dinner in light rain. I will have to test them in snow then come back to decide if I want make it a five star product. Just hope this answers the fitting problem for Fusion owner, it bugged me so long before I bought these.
review image review image review image review image
on October 30, 2013
I have tried many different wiper blades on my Toyota Tundra, and they all left a streak right in the middle of my vision on the driver's side. I was about to give up searching for blades that wouldn't leave the streak, when I read reviews and tried these blades: they work exactly as advertised! They exert even pressure over the surface of the windshield, and I no longer have a streak in the middle of my field of view! I don't know how they work for snow (they've only been used in San Antonio), but they work great for rain.

Pros:
Evenly wipe the entire surface of the windshield
Easy to install
Quiet

Cons:
More expensive than other blades

Overall:
I highly recommend this product; it is worth the extra couple dollars.
on December 17, 2014
I bought these for my 2012 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen, and long story short, they do fit. Please pay close attention to the instructions I have listed to get them installed properly. I took a set back to one store thinking I got the wrong ones then I went to my local O'Reilly store to look for a different brand and had the gal behind the counter show me how the Bosch 24OE and the 19OE wipers did fit. She had a relative with a 2014 VW JSW TDI she put these on so she was one step ahead of me and was even nice enough to install them for me. LOL
1. You must remove the plastic cover piece thats over the top push button release that makes it too big for installing it on your wiper arm.
2. Looks are going to be deceiving after the cover is off because it's now going to look like it's too small to fit, and there's two tabs/fingers sticking out the back side that don't look like they're supposed to be there.
3. Line the wiper up with your wiper arm and slide it in until the upper release tab locks it into place and your good to go. It's that easy.
I read alot of reviews with people that didn't list their specific make and model of vehicle they were trying these on and I just wanted to help all my fellow VW owners out by summing everything up in one review. Good luck everyone. I hope this makes it easier for you then it was for me my first time buying wipers for my VW.
We haven't had any snow in WI since I installed the wipers so I can't comment on how well they work just yet so I'm only giving it a 4 star rating at this time. We're expecting some flurries soon so I'll try to update my review if possible once it's here.
on March 24, 2012
I've got a pair of these wipers (19" and 24") for my E90 BMW, to replace the awful OEM wipers which started to produce the highly annoying squeaking sound and which dealer refused to replace for free because supposedly dealers can replace them for free only once a year or so (so much for BMW's "free" maintenance...). The installation was very easy, the fit was perfect (not sure why other people were complaining about improper fit) and the wipers have performed well, without any streaks or any unpleasant sounds, since the last October. Not sure how long they'll last and how they'll behave in REAL winter (which never happened this season in North East) but so far I am perfectly satisfied with them and will continue to use them in future (just have to memorize to remove them before giving the car to dealer for "scheduled maintenance" so the dealer wouldn't try to replace them with OEM junk).
44 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2014
Does not fit 2012 jetta. Guide says yes but no the part that slides into the wiper base is too wide. Why trim the wiper to fit, you just paid good money for something that will not fit properly, send it back and tell amazon so they can get the fitment guide fixed
on February 11, 2012
These are the same blades that came on my 2010 Jetta. I got 2 years out of those before the drivers side blade separated so they definitely last awhile. On my last car I would have to replace my blades every 10-12 months so getting 2 years out of these is a great value. I just put on a new set and installation took all of 60 seconds so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. Contrary to what others have said, these do infact fit the newer Jettas. Not trying to be harsh but if you can't figure out how to install something this simple you should just take your car to the dealer from now on.
on November 3, 2011
I love the Icon series. I just ordered 2 of these to replace 2 year old Icons on my 2004 Volkswagen Passat V6 4 Motion Variant. As far as I could tell Amazon was telling me to buy two of these blades (1 for the passenger and 1 for the Driver's side). The only indicator for placement in the info telling me that this product indeed does fit my car was for "front". So I ordered 2. They came and when I went to put them on, the driver's side fit like a glove, but the passenger's side was way too long!

I immediately got on the official Bosch site and they say to get a 21 OE for the driver's side and a 19 OE for the passenger side. So needless to say I'm returning the 2nd 21 OE and have a 19 OE on order.

I can't say enough good things about the Icon series though. They are great!
on October 13, 2015
This review is not about the quality of this wiper (I live in California, so I have a hard time remembering what wipers are for:-), but about fit: I almost didn't buy this Bosch 28" wiper because two different reviews said it does not fit the 2006 Honda Civic. However, after I went to the Bosch website and verified that the manufacturer says it does fit, I ordered it and I can vouch that that is true. Three clarifications:
1. My car is the 2006 Honda Civic Coupe. I don't know if the Sedan model uses a different size.
2. The 28" wiper is for the left side only, the right side takes a 24" (as the Amazon website clearly states). I bought and installed both.
3. The wiper comes with a little plastic adapter for some other cars on top of the connector which fits the Honda. That adapter needs to be removed before installation. Perhaps the reviewers who claimed it doesn't fit didn't do that. One of the videos on Amazon shows clearly how to remove the adapter and install on the Honda connector, though.