Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 288 reviews
on March 1, 2014
Did some research and found this filter highly recommended. This 3330 is marked "Made in USA". I've read that that are made by Purolator and the same as a PureONE filter. Works for me.
on February 3, 2016
great high quality oil filter
Bosch is good stuff & has been for years
This filter keeps my oil noticeably cleaner
The best way to tell a quality filter is it's weight, the heaver the filter the more filtering is in it & the thicker the steel case.
This is waaay heaver than a Fram
on June 18, 2017
This product seems slightly heavier than my precious oil filter and fit perfect for my vehicle. Spend a little more money on better quality. Happy with purchase and would definitely buy again.
on May 28, 2017
Love Bosch quality but was concerned Amazon might not match up the right parts for my model / year car based on some reviews. Not am issue. Perfect March. Will def buy from again!
on December 24, 2015
I bought K & N only to find out they are now made in China or Mexico and leak like sives at the rubber gasket. Fool old Amazon made it good of course and I tried these Bosch. Heavy, ridgid, with a anti leak back valve so you don't have dry starts. Good product at a good price.
on January 5, 2014
For my GAS engines I either purchase Bosch Premium (Black) or Purolator PLs (Yellow). I've read that they are the same filter now. Don't know. What I do know is that they are both quality filters for less than $6 from Amazon. I change them when indicated either by the manual or the driver info readout on the dash. Never a problem.

The Purolators do have the nice little texture grip, but hardly a deal breaker / maker. These things fit and if you do a web search on filter testing, they are both consistently at the top of the ranks.
on June 23, 2015
This is listed by Bosch,Amazon and most auto parts stores as being compatible with Mazda 2.0L Skyctiv engine.
It is NOT, the threads on this filter are 3/4x16 standard. The Mazda has Metric threads M20x1.5 it will not fit.
The proper filter for the 2.0L Skyactiv is the Bosch 3300.
on August 21, 2011
I use to change my oil every 3,000 miles so the Jiffy lube filters were fine. Now that my SUV has 80,000 miles and does not get the use it use to, I decided to go 5,000 miles between changes and that could mean my oil will be in the engine for almost a year between changes. I switched to synthetic oil and did a bunch of research on oil filters. This one with the Filtech media kept appearing at the top of everyones list. As usual Amazon did its part on price and delivery. The filter seems solid and fits well. Not much more to say from this end. I did the research and for the money this filter ranks at the top of the list.
One last thing. My 2005 Lexus uses the same filter and I had one in my cart ready to purchase in the near future. I noticed one day that the price had gone down by 50% so I jumped on it. Next day it was back up there. Love those impromptu sale offers.
on November 27, 2013
Bosch is my preferred non-OEM vehicle manufacturer... they have always met or best the OEM Manufacturer's QC specifications.

This filter fits my 99 BMW R1100RT (125,000 miles) and 1994 Toyota Pickup (199,000 miles). Have used as longs as I've had the vehicles (with the exception a few changes where I was out of town and needed to change oil).
on June 22, 2017
Great quality! I have used Bosch filters for years and not 1 problem. I highly recommend. Fit perfectly on a 1999 Toyota Sienna.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.