|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.9 x 8.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||3641|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3641|
|Cover Included||Oil filter|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch 3641 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter Ford: 2005-2008 Escape, 2006-2009 Fusion, Mazda: 2007-2009 CX-7, 2009-2010 Tribute, 2004-2009 3, 2006-2009 5, 2003-2009 6, Mercury: 2006-2008 Mariner, 2006-2009 M
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Product Grade||Performance Part|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.9 x 8.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exclusive blend of natural and synthetic materials provide superior filtration
- Filtering area is up to 42 percent larger
- Filter media is 30 percent thicker
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape, 2006-2009 Ford Fusion, 2007-2009 Mazda CX-7, 2009-2010 Mazda Tribute, 2004-2009 Mazda 3, 2006-2009 Mazda 5, 2003-2009 Mazda 6, 2006-2008 Mercury Mariner, 2006-2009 Mercury Milan
- Ford: 2005-2008 Escape, 2006-2009 Fusion; Mazda: 2007-2009 CX-7, 2009-2010 Tribute, 2004-2009 3, 2006-2009 5, 2003-2009 6, 2006-2008 Mariner, 2006-2009 Milan
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Bosch 3323 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Acura MDX, RDX, RSX, TL, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot, Infiniti, Nissan + More, Black
Bosch 3330 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Audi, Ford, Lexus, Lincoln, Volkswagen + More
Mobil 1 M1-110A Extended Performance Oil Filter, 1 Pack
FRAM PH7317 Extra Guard Passenger Car Spin-On Oil Filter
FRAM Ultra Synthetic XG9972, 20K Mile Change Interval Cartridge Oil Filter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||11.90 x 8.90 x 3.10 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||4.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 inches||2.78 x 2.78 x 3.69 inches||3.10 x 3.60 x 3.20 inches|
|Part Type ID||5340||5340||5340||—||5340||5340|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bosch Premium FILTECH Oil Filter provides superior oil filtration for increased engine protection. This oil filter, featuring Bosch FILTECH, utilizes an exclusive blend of natural and synthetic materials to provide superior oil filtration and increased engine wear protection. The Bosch FILTECH filtering area is up to 42 percent larger than conventional filters and the filter media is close to 30 percent thicker, and can screen out more harmful contaminants than a conventional filter.
From the manufacturer
Bosch Premium Oil Filters - The Smart Choice
- Bosch filters are designed to fit your engine's specific application. Bosch filters meet all OEM requirements.
- Premium engine performance requires a premium oil filter. Bosch Premium Oil Filters protect the engine by keeping out harmful particles and dirt to prevent premature wear and engine failure. Bosch Premium Oil Filters not only fit like OE filters, they utilize an exclusive blend of natural and synthetic materials in the media for superior oil filtration and increased engine protection.
- With 99% efficiency* and a media that can hold up to 14 grams* of dirt and particles, the Bosch Premium Oil Filters traps both large and microscopic particles from entering the engine. Your customers can count on premium engine protection with Bosch Premium Oil Filters.
The Ultimate in Engine Protection
- Metal spiral-wound center tube - Reinforces internal strength for durability.
- End caps - Prevents trapped contaminants from reaching your engine.
- Premium media - Media blend provides 99%8 filtration efficiency*.
- Silicone anti-drain back valve - Protects against dry starts and doesn’t dry out.
- Relief valve - Prevents oil restriction and ensures proper oil flow.
- Nitrile sealing gaske - Internally lubricated gasket has long life and will not dry out.
Traps small engine-damaging particles
14 Gram Capacity
Holds on to engine-damaging particles
|Premium Oil Filter, Superior Performance||Workshop Oil Filter, Strong Performance|
|Hold Capacity:||14 grams of dirt* from entering the engine.||13 grams of contaminants|
|Oil use: conventional , semi-synthetic, and synthetic motor oil||✓||-|
|Coverage:||Extensive Domestic, Asian and European vehicles coverage||Coverage for Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles|
|Spin on and cartridge filters||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In other reviews I noticed a trend of saying "this filter is heavier than other filters and must be better" yes, it's a heavy filter.. but, the extra weight is because the top part with the threading and oil ports is about twice as thick as the compared napa gold.. this will not have any effect unless your oil pressure is 100 psi(typical is 40) and you are worried about your filter blowing off.. the extra thick head may be to make it feel better than other filters.. Just my thought ;-)
large filter inside canister
Silicone anti drain back check valve
Metal lined and metal capped filter element
Cellulose paper on filter element (better to have synthetic)
Stamped steel bypass (better to have actual spring like the napa gold in the picture)
20 micron filter paper (better to have 15 micron)
My take: a good filter. I like the large size of the element. In comparing to the napa gold in the picture, I will take the larger filter element over the better built and smaller element of the napa gold
*note: the napa gold was used for purposes of a engine flush and the BOSCH was used on a 5,000 mile mobile 1 oil change. This is why the napa filter looks cleaner
And the Cat😞... I was going to retake the picture after she wandered off, but I forgot
I bought the Bosch filter again and installed it to replace the Mobil 1 filter that had a swelled gasket. I no longer use Mobil 1 products...overpriced in my opinion.
I'm running this filter with Mobil One Advanced Synthetic of the manual recommended grade of 0W-20.
FWIW, for over 4 decades I have heard so many arguments about what oil and what filter to use and people get really heated about it. Let me tell you that age old piece of advice that still holds true today. When it comes to engine life, it is more about changing the oil & filter when required and not so much about what oil or filter you use. Not that there are not valid arguments that if you use a certain oil or filter you can expect longer engine life. I'm sure that's true. But no, much simpler than that. When trying to figure for yourself what oil and filter to use, ask yourself when was the last time you wore out an engine. Most folks replace cars every 4 years. I've personally owned one I bought new for over 20 years (130K miles) and another for over 15 (135K miles) and another for 250K miles (don't remember the years). I changed the oil & filter religiously on all at 5000 mile intervals. I used anything from premium filters to Walmart Tech filters and oil to premium synthetic oil & filters. None of them EVER had an engine problem. The cars around those engines fall apart eventually. That's my point. So many people think that they have to use this or that so that they can get the most life from a car that they themselves will be replacing in about 4 years anyhow. They don't even give themselves a chance to wear it out.
So.... Change the oil & filter regularly and with what is recommended by the manufacturer. "Meet the specs" and worry not. Just my 2 cents.
Bosch and Wix are the only oil filters I use on our other cars because of their quality.
Top reviews from other countries
EDIT: To the people giving 1 star reviews because the filter didn't fit; first of all, that's not a good reason to rate a product 1 star. That's an issue with Amazon's part selector system, not the part. 2nd of all, you should always confirm with the manufacturer's website that the part number is correct. You can go to Bosch's site and find out in 2 seconds which filter is correct. I would trust that over Amazon's recommendation.
Se utiliza con aceite MINERAL, y SEMISINTETICO.. trabaja excelente.
- strong metal housing and metal ends to the actual filter media
- good production of the filter and good for synthetic oil
- no hindering of performance in my car (Infiniti G37x)
- housing is not grip-textured, other filters I've used were and it makes it a lot easier when you have oil on your hands to grip a textured filter
- not as high-end as other filters so needs more replacement than otherwise
Overall, I'm happy with this filter. It was a cinch to replace, good for my car, works with synthetic oil, and the filter media is high quality, not like the cardboard-ended cheaply filters.