Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 22, 2007
this is a fine tuned size it doesn't lack in any power cuts great hardwoods and softwoods alike the best thing is you dont need anything but 18 volt bluecore battery and that is it I have had my saw for about 5 months and it is prefect for whatever you are going cut. I got my saw for $190.00. Great saw for the price.
on June 19, 2007
I recently purchased this saw and just tried it out on a hardwood floor job. I am pleased to say this saw exceeded my expectations. It didn't lack any when it came to power. I was cutting 3/4" oak all day and am pleased to say that I had no problems. I have also cut several 2x4s with it and it has done great. All of the features are easy to use and the saw its self is put together with the quality I have come to expect from Bosch. The battery life on the Bosch bluecore is amazing. The convenience of not having to be near an outlet or have extension cords laying all over is reason alone to buy this saw. To sum it up, I couldn't be happier with this saw.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.