|Item Weight||52.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 25 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||3931A|
|Warranty Description||30 Day money back gaurantee, 1 year manufacturer warranty|
Bosch 3931A Airsweep 120-Volt 13-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Power Broker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bosch exclusive Pulse-Clean electromagnetic filter cleaning system shakes the dual filter cartridges to remove dust and maintain maximum suction power. Pulse-Clean can be activated manually or automatically, when a connected power tool is switched off
- Elevated filter location filters sit above maximum dust or water accumulation height to help maintain maximum airflow and suction power
- 4 Modes of operation: regular vacuum, power tool activation, pulse-clean, pulse-clean with power tool activation
- Activation by power tool allows power tool switch to turn vac on and off. 7-second run-on after power tool is turned off to clear hose of remaining debris
- Power broker dial for allocating power between vacuum cleaner and connected power tool to optimize usage of the available power and avoid blown circuits. Also allows suction control for other purposes as well
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Well, I don't have anything but Shop Vacs to compare it to, so this may be unfair. This thing is a dream compared to those. Quiet, powerful, sturdy, etc. Everything you would expect from a near $400 vacuum. Everything down to the cord is built to last. The only reason It didn't get 5 stars is the friction fit hose end. When I use the floor kit, especially the hand piece, it comes off unless I hold onto it. I wrapped elect. tape on it to increase the friction, which seems to work. Be careful with the capacity, I practically filled a bag with sheet rock and brick and could hardly get the bag out it was so heavy. The beauty was that the bag didn't break! One minor complaint shouldn't taint your decision. It makes a good seat and step stool as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this vacuum about two years ago based on the features, reviews, and the Bosch name. The tool has had "medium duty" use and performed very well with the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have been using this Bosch vac for a month or so and am very please with it. I have used it for drywall sanding and light woodworking projects. Read morePublished on October 17, 2009 by Bluesman
I bought the Bosch because I noticed that regular shop vacuums allow fine particles to escape via the output vents. Read morePublished on December 27, 2008 by Andrew B. Steen
I already own a fairly uber cyclone dust collector, but that collector is really designed for high volume, low suction applications (where a relatively large space needs dust... Read morePublished on October 2, 2008 by Jason T. Amsden
This unit does what many shop vacuums fail to do, pick up dust and wood shavings without getting clogged every few seconds. Read morePublished on December 30, 2007 by Kindle Customer