Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 10, 2017
Original: 10/NOV/2017
Horrible... just put these on two cars (both use the 26" for the driver's side [09 Toyota Sienna, 13 Toyota Camry]). Works great on the up-sweep, but horrible on the return sweep. On both cars, right in the middle of the blade (so right in the middle of your field-of-view), it only squeegees clean on the up-sweep... on the return, it leaves a gap about 2" wide of water...

I had the Bosch ICON before, and they were great. I thought I did an Amazon subscription for those 7 months ago, but apparently not... so, I'll be cancelling that subscription now. With winter about to start, I foresee replacing these shortly.

Update: 19/DEC/2017
So the first storm I had to drive in with these was horrible. This photo doesn't show just how hard it was to see through the MIDDLE of the windshield while trying to drive... I had to keep running the washer fluid to get that patch wet otherwise salty road spray was drying an opaque grey as it evaporated.

I guess I got what I paid for with these... true waste of money with this model.

I just setup a new subscription for the ICONs I liked before--just hope I can make it through the next 5-weeks waiting for them...

Update: 10/FEB/2018
One last update on these: picture from 29/JAN... yes, it was a cold morning, but you can see in the animated GIF how these just didn't work in the middle... and that was just washer-fluid to get the water spots off... there are just horrible... Got my ICONs, put them on both cars the day before a snow and ice-storm: not a problem--perfect sweep every time... even at 15ºF...
review imagereview image
on January 15, 2018
Garbage. I was replacing my year old wipers that were starting to dry up a little so I decided to go with a good brand thinking it would be a good choice however it was a big mistake... I even returned the first one but the second one did the same thing. It does not seem to fit the curvature of my windshield so it leaves this huge streak right across my line of sight so this is not only junk, it is also very dangerous. I dont have any more time to spend on it other than this review so after this I will probably just buy another brand that I had better luck with before. I attached a picture best I could get to show how bad this thing really is.
review image
on January 30, 2018
Great product, easy installation! This is a great wiper, I've used Bosch wipers along with other Bosch parts on many of my vehicles and have never been disappointed!

- Quality build
- Long life
- Easy installation
- Included adapters if your vehicle has a different or unusual wiper connector

- They don't get up dried bird droppings or larger materials like bugs and such very well.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 30, 2009
Most new cars come with spring-less wipers from the manufacturer. If that's the case I don't think this makes much sense to get these.

If you have an older model car that uses spring-loaded wipers that doesn't do much more than smudging water back-and-forth on your windshield, these wipers are a substantial upgrade. I first bought them for my 2001 RAV4 and replaced only one wiper just to compare side-by-side and it's like seeing half the windshield is squeaky-clean and the other half feels like looking through someone else's eyeglass. The difference is so dramatic you don't need to have the results side-by-side to know there's a huge difference. After that I bought a pair for my 2005 S2000 as well. Same great results compared against the factory spring-loaded wipers.

In combination with applying RainX to the windshield, the result is very similar a brand new car off the dealer's lot. RainX helps the wiping during low speed, and it also has the added benefit of not needing the wipers much at high speeds. I would say these wipers contribute 80% and RainX 20%.

One word of warning is that though the bracket of these wipers come fairly curved in its natural position, it may not fit the the curviest of windshields like a glove. My S2000 windshield outcurves these brackets at the extreme end on the passenger side. That means in wiper off position the last inch or two of the wiper is not touching the winshield. Only after the wiper moves up a few inches does it fully come in contact. In reality this does not affect my visibility from the driver's seat at all. Hence it's a full five-star rating from me despite this.

I live in Seattle with frequent rain, but no snow. So this review does not extend to how well they work in below-freezing weather. See other reviewers' comments regarding snow.
77 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 17, 2013
Until now I used whatever Costco sold and it was such a darned struggle to get the replacements on the wiper brackets. An hour? An hour and a half? What???.... Plus after a year of light use, they started to chatter but took 5 more years to break down.

With this it just snapped in! It took longer to get the old (Costco - I can't remember the brand name) off the car than it was to snap this in.

Haven't used it long enough to report reliability but there is a Bosch on my rear window that has been in place for 5 years working smoothly and silently the whole time. No sign it'll stop anytime soon.

I live where the temperature is mostly 50 - 75 degrees with rare extremes in the upper 30's to upper 90's. Some of my wipers have lasted 7 years.
on January 23, 2017
We purchased a pair of 22" and 26" blades nearly 9 months ago for a 2012 Odyssey. Installation was easy, and the price was great. But, since day 1 the blades have been very noisy to the point that manually activating each blade wipe is necessary to just keep from having to endure the constant annoying rubbing sound. At first I was in disbelief as the blades are the same I installed on our 2013 Jeep Liberty and they work great (as long as you make sure you clip the blades in firmly). I have repeatedly checked and cleaned the Bosch blades that we installed on the Odyssey, even reinstalling them, verifying their correct placement and checking that we have the correct size. Finally, today I purchased and installed Windex blades found at the local Sears store and these work perfectly, and very quietly. I believe these particular Bosch blades used on a Honda Odyssey is not a good a fit and I do not recommend them, in spite of the great price.
on March 17, 2017
Bought these bad boys for my 1996 Cadillac Deville and the work amazingly. They wipe every spec of water right off the windshield and I'm able to see instantly. Definitely recommend Bosch Windshield Wipers.
on March 6, 2018
The way these are mounted are horrible. These do not feel secure and slip off fairly easy. I purchased these a while ago so I can't return them. I looped a long ziptie through the side holes to prevent them from slipping out.
review image
on December 5, 2015
Got these from Amazon on a killer deal of the day sale. I installed them on my Tacoma (two different blade lengths) and they just clip right in (literally in seconds). I was a bit surprised that the center head of the wipers is so big, but while driving my eyes are not distracted at all by this.

The wiper material is a fairly soft rubber and while it does a great job at clearing raindrops, it also will collect dirt or debris quite easily compared to other wipers that I've tried. This leaves streaks pencil-thin when it happens, so be sure to keep your windshield clean.

They squeegee with a fair amount of friction, so don't be surprised to find yourself adjusting the speed of your wipers often in the rain when these wipers begin to make noise on your windshield--it can be a clatter--but otherwise seem to be excellent products. Keep them clean, run them at the right speed and you'll have good visibility.
on September 26, 2017
Not impressed with these wiper blades. Right out of the package and they already leave streaks on the windshield and are missing a lot of water on each pass. It's as if they are frozen but it's 70 degrees out! Not looking forward to any major weather with these on my car.