|Item Weight||2.12 ounces|
|Item model number||6055C|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6055C|
|Cover Included||HEPA Filter^Installation Instructions|
Bosch 6055C HEPA Cabin Air Filter for Select Lexus; Subaru Legacy Outback; Toyota Avalon Camry Corolla Highlander Land Cruiser Prius RAV4 Sequoia Sienna Tundra 4Runner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Efficiency Particulate Cabin Air Filters are designed to trap microscopic pollutants including pollen, mold and common allergens
- Without adding formulated chemical odor neutralizer, Bosch HEPA cabin filters provide true clean air to enhance respiratory health
- Melt-blown electrostatic layer and very dense media provides greater trapping capabilities; Additional static cotton layer added to HEPA Media to provide high capacity in holding small particulates
- Structural ribs added to provide increase stability of filter; product comes with multi colors (blue and white)
- Cabin air filters should be replaced at least once every 12 months (or every 12K miles)
- Fits Lexus: 11-17CT0h, 13-18ES300h, 07-18ES350, 06GS300, 07-11GS350, 06-07GS430, 07-11GS450h, 08-11GS460, 10-19GX460, 10-12HS250h, 08-14IS F, 06-13IS250, 06-15IS350, 07-17LS460, 08-16LS600h, 08-11,13-19LX570
- Lexus: 15-17NX0t, 18-19NX300, 15-2020NX300h, 10-15RX350, 10-15RX450h; 09-10 Pontiac Vibe; Scion 16iM, 11-16tC, 08-15xB, 08-14xD; 10-18 Subaru Legacy, 10-18 Subaru Outback
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics CF8921A Cabin Air Filter, 2-Pack
FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, CF10285 for Toyota Vehicles
Spearhead Premium Breathe Easy Cabin Filter, Up to 25% Longer Life w/Activated Carbon (BE-285)
Puroma Cabin Air Filter with Activated Carbon, Replacement for CP285, CF10285, Toyota, Lexus, Scion (2 pcs)
K&N Premium Cabin Air Filter: High Performance, Washable, Helps Protect against Viruses and Germs: Designed For Select 2000-2019 Toyota/Subaru/Land Rover/Jaguar/Lexus/Scion Vehicle Models, VF2000
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Fractal Group, Inc.||PuromaDirect||Part Sales|
|Item Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||11.42 x 5.20 x 0.98 inches||7.48 x 1.18 x 8.27 inches||8.46 x 7.64 x 1.14 inches||7.60 x 8.43 x 1.18 inches||9.60 x 2.10 x 11.40 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bosch HEPA Cabin Air Filters provide ultimate protection in trapping allergens, dust, and other particulates that can enter your vehicle in order to provide the cleanest ambient air possible for you and your family. Designed and tested to meet High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standards based on test standard ASTM D2986, Bosch Cabin Air Filters provide filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns. Per test ASTMD2986 on part numbers 6003C, 6026C, 6029C, 6055C, 6056. Filter Media Material: Spunbound Polyester Along With Synthetic Meltblow Fibers Cabin Filter Type: High Efficiency Particulate Filter Quantity: 1 HEPA Filter: Yes
From the manufacturer
Keep your family breathing clean air
Bosch recommends replacing your Cabin Air filter every 12,000 miles or per your vehicle owners manual. Cabin air filters are designed to clean the air that enters a vehicle through the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Cabin air filters absorb fumes, pollen, dust and pollutants from entering a vehicle and protects passengers from being exposed to these elements, especially those affected by allergies and other respiratory problems. Bosch HEPA Premium Cabin Air Filters are designed and tested to meet High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standards based on test standard ASTM D2986, and provide filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns*. This efficiency provides ultimate protection in trapping allergens, dust and other particulates that can enter your vehicle and provides the cleanest air possible for you and your family.
Bosch HEPA Premium Cabin Air Filters
For your health
Protection against fine dusts, allergens, harmful gases and bacteria.
For your comfort
Noticeably more pleasant and cleaner air inside the vehicle.
For your vehicle
Fewer deposits on fans and air conditioning ensure optimum performance and reduce the risk of repairs.
For your safety
Fewer allergic reactions reduce the risk in dangerous situations; prevents fogged‑up windows thus ensuring optimum sight.
Benefits of Bosch HEPA Premium Cabin Air Filters
Comprised of three layers that provide outstanding efficiency in trapping more particles and dust
Provides the cleanest air possible with efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns*.
Has a Melt-blown Electrostatic layer that provides greater trapping capabilities than non‑HEPA media
Ultimate protection in trapping allergens, dust, and other particulates. Competitor cabin air filters are often made with only two layers.
Structural ribs provide additional stability and durability for a stronger cabin air filter
Most cabin air filters take less than 15-20 minutes to change. Instructions for changing a cabin air filter are unique to each car and instructions are included in the box.
- 1. The support layer is designed to support and protect the media on the surface of the filter.
- 2. The HEPA layer traps microscopic pollutants including pollen, mold and common allergens.
- 3. The static cotton layer improves the particle-holding capacity and prolongs the filters life..
- Unlike other cabin air filters, Bosch has an extra layer to combat against the smallest particles.
HEPA Media vs. Non-HEPA Media
- Magnified at 300x.
- Three Layers.
What is a micron?
The average size of the openings between pieces of the filter media are represented in microns. A micron compares the size of common allergens. As a general rule, the smaller micron rating is for a filter, the better the filter is. For example, a 20-micron filter has larger openings than a 5-micron filter. Consequently, the 20-micron filter element will let larger particles pass through the filter than the 5-micron media would. Bosch HEPA Premium Cabin Air Filters provide filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns*.
- Magnified at 300x.
- Two Layers.
|HEPA Cabin Filter - Premium Air Protection||Workshop Cabin Filter - Improved Air Quality||Workshop Carbon Cabin Filter - Improved Air Quality|
|Efficiency||Very High Efficiency of 99.7%* at 0.3 microns||High efficiency at 0.3 microns||High efficiency at 0.3 microns|
|Protection||HEPA layer: ultimate protection from allergens, mold, dust, pollen and other particulates||Protecting from dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants||Protecting from dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants. Charcoal lining provides deodorizing agents, absorb foul-smelling gases|
|Melt-brown Electrostatic Layer – provide greater trapping ability than non-HEPA filters||✓||-||-|
|Coverage - North America||Extensive||Moderate|