Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on October 9, 2016
I purchased this product in the summer of 2015 because I knew that my old pump was slowly going out and wanted one on hand. I finally replaced the weakening old pump in August 2016. The pump ran perfectly for two months (for less than a 1000 miles) then it suddenly failed. I put a fuel pressure tester on the truck and the most it would read was 42 lbs. The Vortec motors need a minimum of 50 PSI in order to start and run normal, but the normal PSI is 60-65 according to my research. So obviously I give this product only one star...
on February 16, 2013
Wish it had some basic instructions although it wasn't too hard to figure out. A fuel safe zip tie would have been nice to bunch together the extra wire from the supplied jumper adapter wire. Be mindful of the original filter orientation. I'm not sure how much it matters but I like things back the way they were. It's not rocket science though.

And a tip for pickups when you don't have help and can't remove the bed completely. Get someone to place and stack 2 foot 2x6 (this gives you some room to adjust and move the bed a bit) boards across the back tire and under the bed that has been unbolted from the frame while you lift each side from the wheel well. You can then teeter the bed back an get under the bed to access the pump on top of the tank. I used my spare tire to hold the back of the bed down.

On my truck there's a brace that runs from top center of one tire to the next. This made sitting the bed on the boards easy. Good luck. It's not the easiest job but once you do it, you won't spend a $$$ on having a garage do it ever again. Next time I do one it'll go much more smoothly.
on November 22, 2010
Shipping was fast from this vendor. The Bosch unit contained all the necessary parts, minus a filter screen, for installation in a 1995 S-10 4.3L code W engine pickup. This engine's fuel delivery system needs fuel pressure over 50 psi to reliably start. The pump that was installed was not producing reliable pressures above 50 psi so cold starting was iffy. The Bosch restored normal starting characteristics. It's a pain to replace because it's in the tank so hopefully it will last longer than a couple years. That's how long the one I replaced was in service. Of course I won't know the service life of this pump until it's in use for a period of time.
To validate the pump's warranty a new filter screen (not included) is required. I used a Bosch 68006. I also replaced the fuel filter purchased locally.
on August 29, 2015
The fuel pump worked great the second time I installed it after completing the job and trying to start the truck I had no power to the fuel pump so I removed the tank and pump again and found that the pigtail they supply pushed a wire out and was not making contact with the other pin once I repaired the pump worked fine however I had to drop the tank twice that's why only one star.
on September 24, 2016
Excellent fuel pump.I have no complaints.
on August 5, 2015
fuel pump works nicely
on May 17, 2015
Works fine and perfect fit
on May 23, 2015
Perfect
on February 1, 2013
All the parts needed were included in this kit. It fit my vehicle as advertised and so far (four weeks now) works flawlessly.
on November 23, 2014