Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on May 20, 2015
When I bought this I read all the reviews regarding the ice maker not working. I thought to myself, no, they must have done something wrong. So I bought this anyway, followed the instructions and everything worked great for about 15 months. Sure enough, now, no more ice (zippo, nothing). If I could figure out how to get the ice maker out I could replace it myself but Bosch won't send any instructions and I can't find anything online. Guess I'll be calling a repair guy. If you buy this, just be ready to buy bagged ice. Otherwise, nice refrigerator.
on May 28, 2013
The stainless refrigerator started rusting within 6 months of buying it. I contacted Bosch customer service more than 10 times about the issue, sent photos of the rusting. However, they didn't respond with any resolution. All they did was to send conditioning wipes which don't eliminate the rusting. I am very dissappointed by Bosch products sold in the US as well as the customer service.
on February 22, 2017
we see technician way too often. always something different happens - filter leaks, water drips from a dispenser, etc.