|Item Weight||4.35 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.6 x 4.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||BE1293|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BE1293|
Bosch BE1293 Blue Disc Brake Pad Set for Lexus: 2013-15 ES300h, 2007-15 ES350; Toyota: 2008-15 Avalon, 2007-15 Camry - FRONT
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Advanced, platform specific Ceramic friction material formulation for optimal performance
- Superior noise dampening provided by OE-style multi-layer shims
- Rust inhibitive coating prevents rust
- Slots and chamfers match OE design for quick and easy installation
- Set includes pads for 1 axle (2 wheels) and synthetic lubricant for reduced resistance on sliding contact points; pads come wrapped in a protective blue shop towel within the box; hardware not included
- FRONT: LEXUS: 2013-15 ES300h, 2007-15 ES350; TOYOTA: 2008-15 Avalon, 2007-15 Camry
Did you know that vehicles require different front and rear brake sets? Please confirm that you are purchasing the right set(s) for your needs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads were created for the everyday driver, and benefit from the same robust testing and engineering processes as our premium braking line. Bosch Blue offers advanced, platform specific friction formulations (NAO-Ceramic and Semi-Metallic) for optimal performance. Blue delivers superior noise dampening capabilities with OE-style multi-layer shims. Rust inhibitive coating prevents the formation of rust and corrosion which can lead to pad degradation and noisy braking. OE design slots and chamfers deliver superior braking performance and efficient, quiet stops. Precision manufactured to strict tolerances for guaranteed fit, and simple, hassle-free installation. Supplied with synthetic lubricant for reduced resistance on sliding contact points. Set includes brake pads for 1 axle (2 wheels). NOTE: Pads come wrapped in a protective blue shop towel within the box. Hardware not included.
From the manufacturer
Bosch Blue Brake Pads
Bosch Blue Brake Pads are perfect for the everyday driver who demands nothing less than the best performance at a great price.
Bosch Blue Brake Pads utilize the same engineering process as our premium braking line.
Bosch has engineered, designed, and tested Copper Free Ceramic and Semi-metallic friction materials.
Bosch Supplies the Braking Technology You Need for Sure, Safe Stops
Bosch Blue Brake Pads Include:
- Hardware kits (on select applications)
- Lubricant - synthetic grease included in all applications
- Slots/ chamfers where OE
- Towel wrapped pads for protection and added value
Quality and Value
- Platform specific friction materials for improved braking performance
- OE-style, multi-layer shim for superior noise dampening
- Superior rust inhibitive coating
- Design replicates OE slots and chamfers
|QuietCast - Our Best Pad||Blue - Superior Performance||Severe Duty - Optimal Performance|
|Ceramic and Semi-Metallic||✓||✓||✓|
|Advance Aerospace Alloy||✓||✓||✓|
|Multi-layer rubber shim||✓||-||-|
|Hardware included (where required)||✓||✓||✓|
|Engineered and Manufacture in North American||✓||✓||✓|
|Designed for Severe and Medium Duty Applications||-||-||✓|
|Friction Pad Life||Longest||Long||Long|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bosch Sent everything I needed to get the job done...The blue rag shown on the site, the kit that holds the pads, and the pads themselves. We did my friend's brakes yesterday and all she got from Duralast were just the pads and nothing else. Apart from this, Bosch also provided a diagram on checking the pads on the box. So, all in all, I commend them and would highly recommend them. As for the noise mentioned by another reviewer, I have not experienced. But just make sure to grease the sides that touch Calipers and the kit and you should be fine. Bosch provides the lubricant, so no other expense needed.
Also, just wanted to mention that I also had planned on buying a more highly rated brand here, but don't recognize the names. Originally, I had only planned on buying these kinds for the rear brakes, before opting to go one brand all the way. It's the best way to go imo. These were installed on a 2008 Camry.