Bosch Blender for Bosch Universal Plus
|Price:||$79.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits Bosch Universal Plus Mixer Only
- 6 Cup Capacity
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Removable blade assembly for easier cleaning
- 1 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bosch Blender for Bosch Universal Plus
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||John & Jennie’s Kitchen "Family Owned Since 1987"||For Your Kitchen||MAIN SOURCE||My Kitchen Center||MAIN SOURCE||My Kitchen Center|
|Color||White||White||White & Gray||Silver||White||White|
The Universal Plus Complete Blender is for use with your Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine. Since it utilizes the 800 watt motor it is strong enough for any task, from crushing ice to making your own fresh nut butters. It's easy to use and the removable blades make it easy to clean, as well.
Top Customer Reviews
- The bottom attachment with the blade inserts inside the base and it's impossible to tell if it's loose. As a result, it's easy to have leaking - or even have the bottom come completely out. This is our third blender container, and all 3 have been the same way.
- One of the previous blender containers recently broke (after 4-5 years of frequent usage), so we came to Amazon and picked up this replacement. I'm not sure why, but this new model didn't fit our main Bosch unit quite right - so it sat very loosely in the blender base. We figured that it was probably within tolerances because it didn't appear to have any issues, but the gears in the blender base gave out after only the third use with this blender...
We tend to use our blender frequently (typically more than once a day). The Bosch has a great mixer; but, their blender leaves a lot to be desired.
If I had to rank it, I'd put the Bosch a step above the cheaper off-the-shelf blenders (because it really does blend pretty well). On the other hand, if you are a frequent user (do you like smoothies?) you'll probably be happier with something else.
This is an updated version to the one that came with our unit which is about 4 years old.
The lid is different. The old one was a soft rubber and the new one is a hard plastic. It seems to work well enough.
This does snap into the blender section of the Universal but one small quirk...
You must snap this into place with the handle on the left, not the right. I'm not sure why but if the handle is on the right, it doesn't disengage the safety and the thing won't turn on.
Cleaning this blender was a pain because the the bottom blade section would sometimes get torqued onto the plastic.
As for the leaking problem, I made sure the bottom section was properly in place and secure. Regardless of my efforts some liquid has leaked onto my mixer. The mixer is still in working order because, while blending, it overheated. This was a blessing in disguise because when I took off the blender I found a little bit of liquid just waiting for enough accumulation to slide onto the motor. Since then I have not used this component.
I liked the lid safety feature but this blender was a waste of money.