|Item Weight||74 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||34 x 22.2 x 24 inches|
|Item model number||CM12SD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch CM12SD Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw, 12"
|Price:||$549.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-metal bevel lock lever located on bevel post for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
- Crown chop lock positions head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
- Integrated base extensions extends material support up to 40 Inch
- Two tall 4-3/4-Inch sliding fences for easy bevel cut set-up
- Adjustable front stabilizing foot maintains saw stability when performing slide cuts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bosch CM12SD Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw, 12"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||Bare-Tool||Blade||1) Miter saw, 1) Carbide Blade, 1) Blade Wrench, 1) User guide.||bare-tool||bare-tool; attachments||stand|
|Item Dimensions||22.25 x 34 x 24 in||—||23 x 2 x 18.5 in||21.5 x 30.25 x 23 in||17.25 x 18.75 x 33.25 in||23.75 x 33 x 18.8 in|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||0 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
The Bosch CM12SD has quick and easy bevel settings without the need to reach behind the saw. Greater cutting capacity delivers more versatility because many times the user never knows what's required in the next cut. The only compound miter saw available with integrated base extensions that support the work piece and make transportation easier. Bosch exclusive quick select turret bevel detent system offers common detents at 22.5, 33.9, 45 and 47 degrees. Tall 4-3/4-Inch fence design supports material for accurate cuts.