|Item Weight||35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.88 x 25.5 x 18 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||RA1171|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) Starter Pin Guard, (2) Outfeed Fence Shims, (1) RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table, (3) Mounting Plate Insert Rings, (1) Starter Pin, (1) Adjustable Clear Guard, (1) Hardware for Mounting Routers, (2) Adjustable Featherboards|
|Warranty Description||Limited 1 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bosch Cabinet Style Router Table RA1171 , Blue
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.88 x 25.5 x 18 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Support: The tall aluminum fence measuring 4 7/8 inch x 25 1/8 inch can handle tall stock with ease; The fence is complete with adjustable MDF face plates for smoother operation with taller work pieces and out feed can be offset for jointing
- Precision: The Bosch RA1171 features a rigid aluminum router mounting plate that stays flat and precise for accuracy; For added versatility, it’s pre drilled to fit a variety of routers
- Easy to use: Two easy to use feather boards attach to fence and router table, providing additional guidance and protection against kickback; They’re fully adjustable to fit a variety of work pieces; Accessory slot accepts additional feather boards and 3/4 inch optional accessories such as miter gauge
- Cleanup: With a cabinet style design, the RA1171 is able to feature two dust collection ports for removing any job site dust and debris; The dust collections ports fit standard 2 1/2 inch vacuum hoses
- Convenience: Featuring a dual outlet switch with 6 feet power cord; Includes bench top router table, aluminum router mounting plate, 3x mounting plate rings, mounting hardware, 2x adjustable feather boards, adjustable clear guard, starter pin and guard, and 2x out feed fence shims
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table
The Bosch RA1171 Router Table features a cabinet-style design with a smooth laminated work surface for precision woodworking, making it an ideal benchtop solution for any workshop. The cabinet-style construction is ideal for stability, storage and dust collection. Its rigid aluminum router mounting plate is pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above table height adjustment with many common routers. The tall fence handles taller stock, and adjustable MDF faceplates and featherboards maximize precision and versatility. It also features a dust-collection port at the fence and one at the cabinet, for maximum dust management.
Cabinet Style Design
Ideal for stability, storage, and dust containment.
Aluminum Mounting Plate
Pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above table height adjustment with some routers.
Extra Tall Aluminum Fence
With adjustable MDF faceplates and featherboards to maximize precision and versatility.
Two Dedicated Dust Ports
One at the fence and one at the cabinet – for maximum dust reduction.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Bosch Benchtop Router Table RA1181
BOSCH 1617EVS 2.25 HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router
Bosch 1617EVSPK Wood Router Tool Combo Kit - 2.25 Horsepower Plunge Router & Fixed Base Router Kit with a Variable Speed 12 Amp Motor
BOSCH RA1054 Deluxe Router Edge Guide with Dust Extraction Hood & Vacuum Hose Adapter , Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||15.88 x 25.5 x 18 inches||22.75 x 27 x 14.5 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches||6 x 11.5 x 11.6 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
The cabinet style, functionality, expanded and precise material support and a dual outlet switch make this the perfect solution for woodworkers in search of a quality benchtop router table for the shop.
The Bosch RA1171 Cabinet-Style Router Table provides a premium work surface for woodworking and routing. Designed to fit a variety of routers and able to mount on any workbench, this router table is a versatile piece of equipment that will serve as an indispensable part of any woodworking shop. And with its cabinet-style construction, it offers better dust collection and noise reduction for a more efficient work environment.Designed for Versatility and Precision
Thanks to its versatile design, the RA1171 lets you work with a variety of materials while ensuring precision with every cut. With a tall aluminum fence measuring 4-7/8 x 25-1/8 inches (HxL), the table handles tall stock with ease. The fence also features adjustable MDF face plates for better support and smoother operation.
The rigid aluminum router mounting plate stays flat and true for precise, accurate cuts, and for added versatility, it's pre-drilled to fit a variety of routers.
The easy-to-use featherboards attach to the fence and table and are fully adjustable to fit a variety of workpieces. They provide additional support and control while feeding stock across the routing table.
Dust Collection Ports and Accessory Slot
The RA1171's cabinet-style design excels at dust removal. It features two dust collection ports for removing dust and debris, and they both fit standard-sized 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses.
Use the accessory slot to add additional featherboards, as well as 3/4-inch optional accessories, such as any miter gauge measuring 3/4 x 3/8 inches deep.
The RA1171 Cabinet-Style Router Table measures 25-1/2 x 14-1/2 x 15-7/8 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 42 pounds. It has a maximum fence opening of 3-3/16 inches and a maximum throat opening of 3-5/8 inches. It is backed by Bosch's one-year limited warranty, 30-day money back guarantee, and one-year service protection plan.
What's in the Box
RA1171 Cabinet-Style Benchtop Router Table, set of three mounting-plate insert rings, mounting hardware, two adjustable featherboards, adjustable clear guard, starter pin and guard, and two 1/16-inch thick outfeed fence shims.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was my first router table. The only positive thing I can say is that I learned a LOT about what features are essential in a good router table. Unfortunately this table has none of them.
I love this table because it feels solidly built. I am a small woman and I like that it is sturdy enough to stay in place while being easy to move around my shop area for storage. Installing and removing the router is also fairly easy, you won't have to spend half a day extracting your tool to use for something else. I have only just begun to learn what I can do with my router, but I feel like my projects are coming out much nicer having good tools to work with.
Initial assembly wasn't too bad. It's a bit of a puzzle....a few hours and a bottle of wine made that process feel fun.
1. The router aluminum face place for the table sinks further into the table than required leaving a ridge around the plate. This causes materials to jam just after initiating a cut and subsequently ruins any material in use.
2. Whilst there are dozens of holes on the aluminum table top, none of them accomplish anything apart from allowing plenty of dust to go anywhere but down the dust extraction hole.
3. Adjusting the height of the router and changing the router bit in the 2.5 hp Bosch router has to be done from underneath and is neither easy or fast.
4. The weight of this unit is madness considering how small it is. Despite this being a unit that claims to be transportable its made from is MDF with laminated plastic on top. MDF absorbs water over time and causes all the joins to sag and become loose (Previous experience speaking).
5. The fence is too high and uses a T track when the deck uses a miter track. The white fence boards are too proud for the fence guide so your reduced to aligning by eye and tightening the ever loosening threaded locks on the back.
6. Within 10 minutes of started my first test run (after adjusting and avoiding all of the above) i broke my first router bit of the day. This was due to the aluminum insert compressing under the material and causing the known ridge to become so proud it pushed the material off coarse.
In total i spent the grand total of 30 minutes running this machine and several hours constructing, examining and fixing the various flaws with its design.
THIS IS NOT A BOSCH PRODUCT.
Under no circumstances would i accept that this cheap knock off product has been either designed or authorised by Bosch. For 20 years i've used their tools and white goods with a perfect track record for reliability and suitability for the jobs they are designed for.
No doubt this product will no longer be in production for much longer once Bosch customer relations realise what a disaster product it is.
Good riddance in my opinion.
By Scott D. on April 21, 2016
Top reviews from other countries
Currently this table is used as a talking point when I have visitors, any chance I can return this?
However this should not be shipped to the UK as the switch only support power of 110V and not 220/240V. There is no mention of this that I could see. That aside the actual cabinet is excellent and far superior to anything I could find here even with shipping and import costs.
Reviewed in Canada on July 5, 2019