Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 ..." and save 63% off the $241.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5) - Eliminate Time for Hot Water - Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Hot water where you need it, when you need it.
Pro Tip: If the Pressure Relief Valve is not connected for drainage per the instructions, in rare instances slight moisture can escape the valve which may result in the False appearance of a minor tank leak. In such circumstance, a drain pan/vessel may be used to capture moisture.
An Ideal Solution For:
- Apartment, RVs & Boats
- Basements, Garages & Pool Houses
- Kitchenettes & Patio Sinks
Invented for Life
The Bosch Tronic 3000 T point-of-use electric mini-tanks are available in three compact sizes, which can be wall-hung (bracket included) or floor-mounted. They fit easily under a sink, even in a cabinet space, and because they have a sleek and attractive design, they blend in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location. Simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water. Great for a wide range of locations!
- 2.5 Gallon Mini Tank (ES2.5).
- 4 Gallon Mini Tank (ES4).
- 7 Gallon Mini-Tank (ES8).
Point-Of-Use Electric Mini Tank Water Heaters
Water Where You Need It
Provides hot water quickly at point of use and comes with temperature /pressure relief valve installed - 2.5 and 4 gallon tanks feature a simple 120 VAc plug-in connection (1440 watts).
Quality for Long-Life
Thick CFC-free foam insulation for maximum energy efficiency, glass-lined tank for durability.
Great for Small Spaces
Water heaters are compact and lightweight and can be floor, shelf, or wall mounted (except 7 Gallon) - features a sleek and attractive design to blend seamlessly with decor.
Minimize Wait Time for Hot Water
Waiting for hot water at a sink located far from a primary heating source can be frustrating. Only having access to cold water from a sink is just not useful, and plumbing a hot water line to every sink in a home or business requires time and money. To get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed, a better solution is to use the Tronic 3000 T from Bosch: a point-of-use electric mini-tank heater. This heater can supplement a primary water heating source, or be used under a single sink. In fact, the Bosch Tronic 3000 T can be used for three different applications: as a sole water heating source for a single sink, as a supplement to an existing heater located far from the sink, and as a buffer installed in-line with tankless water heaters that experience intermittent cold water, also known as 'cold water sandwiching'. No matter the configuration, there’s minimal stand-by loss from this premium mini-tank water heater.
|Tank Volume||2.5 Gallons||4 Gallons||7.0 Gallons|
|Recovery Rate at 90°F Rise||6.8 GPH||6.8 GPH||6.8 GPH|
|Water Pressure Range||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi|
|Electrical Requirements (Amp/Volts)||12A / 120V||12A / 120 V||12A / 120V|
|Dimensions||13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D||13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D||17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D|
|Weight||15.5 lbs||17.4 lbs||29.5 lbs|
|Water Fittings||1/2" Male NPT||1/2" Male NPT||3/4" Male NPT|
|Wire Type||Plug-In||Plug-In||Hard Wired|