|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 1.1 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||4301|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4301|
|OEM Part Number||4301|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch (4301) FGR8DDP Platinum Spark Plug
|Price:||$4.80 + $4.04 shipping|
|You Save:||$1.13 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The dimensions of this tip are 1.5 inch diameter and 6 inches long
- Revolutionary surface air gap firing technology featuring two yttrium-enhanced ground electrodes delivers a longer, more powerful spark for optimum engine performance
- Two yttrium-enhanced ground electrodes provide optimum access to the air/fuel mixture for more efficient combustion...plus a longer performance life
- More platinum in the center electrode further increases performance life
- Electrode gap is factory set to provide ease of installation never requires adjustment
- Provides ease of installation -- never requires adjustment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$4.04||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$0.03|
|Sold By||R & J Automotive Products||Amazon.com||Wilson Automotive Warehouse||AD AutoParts||True Blue Parts||Herko Automotive|
|Item Dimensions||1.1 x 0.9 x 3.5 in||1 x 1 x 3.63 in||—||1.1 x 0.9 x 3.5 in||—||1 x 4 x 2 in|
|Part Type ID||7212||7212||7212||7212||7212||7212|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
More pure platinum in the center electrode vs. Bosch Platinum for optimal engine performance, smoother acceleration, and better gas mileage.