|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 5.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||GLL2-80|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Average Battery Life||2.25 hours|
Bosch GLL2-80 Dual Plane Leveling Laser with Pulse
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides precise 360-Degree full plane coverage in both horizontal and vertical operations, with no rotation or motors to wear out or waste battery power
- Two 360d-Degree laser planes can operate together or separately for maximum convenience
- Simple to use single button operation with little training requirements
- Pulse laser receiver mode for use with laser receiver at long distances and/or in bright light conditions
- Includes: (1) - WM1 Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers and (1) - Hard Carrying Case
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tools take beating really well.
That is important on my construction site. Replacement parts are easy to find and quite affordable.
After trying (and owning some) different laser levels , this is my first choice tool.
Come in great hard protective case that will protect the laser for long time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as bright as I would have hoped. In a moderately bright room it is difficult to see the laser lines more than a few feet from the unit. In a darker room, it works great.Published 18 months ago by Steve
product was defective
forget about using it outdoors the laser not strong enough invisible from 2 feet
laser keeps going off could not keep it light on
over all will... Read more
Overall the build feels nice. But the laser is not bright enough. The adjustable height base is a nice feature.Published on May 23, 2014 by Jd1beast