|Item Weight||2.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 1.1 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||4469|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4469|
|OEM Part Number||4469|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch (4469) HGR9LQP0 Platinum + 4 Spark Plug, (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$5.21 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Revolutionary surface air gap firing technology featuring four yttrium-enhanced ground electrodes delivers the longest, most powerful spark for ultimate engine performance
- Four yttrium-enhanced ground electrodes provide optimum access to the air/fuel mixture for the most efficient combustion, plus the yttrium alloy ground electrodes reduce gap wear and oxidation for extended performance life
- Electrode gap is factory set to provide ease of installation - never requires adjustment
- Never requires gapping, the electrode gap is factory-set and never requires adjustment
- Provides ease of installation - never requires adjustment
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Platinum+4 Spark Plugs
Bosch Platinum+4 Spark Plugs deliver smoother acceleration, top fuel economy and ultimate engine performance. Bosch Platinum +4 Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperatures faster for quicker starts, smoother acceleration and increased fuel efficiency.
Top Fuel Economy
Revolutionary surface-air gap technology for a more powerful spark and the most efficient combustion.
Longer Performance Life
Four yttrium-enhanced ground electrodes reduce wear and increase service life.
Factory pre-set gap; there's no need to check/adjust gap.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have a Chevy Avalanche Z71 2004 and I tuned-up with those guys and MSD Ignition wires. I use premium gas so I'm At 20/22 mpg. on the freeway !
Co-accidentally, Amazon sent me the bulk (dozen) pack of "Eagle Claw 139GEH-4 Snelled Hooks" while I was ordering one small pack.
Yada-yada-yada, .... I managed to arrange the return label for the extra sets of hooks, which had the same address as spark plugs return.
So, I placed two both items into the same pack (including return descriptors). Just to save Amazon's shipping cost.
Instead of thanking me for returning 11 hook packs, they claimed that the spark plugs had not arrived and charged me for all 4 of them!
Not a big deal, but not a pleasant spit into customer for his good deeds.
at a great price
less than half the price that you would pay here in Canada
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked great. My mechanic installed with no issues on my 2005 Mustang.Published 2 months ago by Rob Love
PLEASE REVISE "Platinum+4 Spark Plugs" picture of a big box of 4 and title +4 plugs is very deceiving. i got only 1 plugPublished 2 months ago by PJ
Exactly what I needed and what I expected it to be. A must buy!!!!!!!!!Published 12 months ago by Xclusive