BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 23, 2014
The impact wrench would not remove a 80 lbs/ft lug nut using a 3/8" to 1/2" adapter and 21mm socket( all impact). But it had no problem with the same lug nut, using a 3/8" 13/16" chrome socket on the bosch ( no 3/8 to 1/2 adapter) . The lug nut came off very easily.
My theory is that the adapter creates too much slop, and the wrench won't work? Doesn't know it's on a nut. Tried this test a few times- same result. The car is a toyota 4runner. The lug nuts take 21mm socket, but 13/16" is a tighter fit.
Comments or other theories welcome.
on March 7, 2015
I work at a CAT dealership and I use this with my 3/8 drive wobble impact sockets, and this gun is great it tightens to about 35 ft lbs consistently. The battery has a charge gage on it and I just hit 1 bar after about 2 weeks of daily use. The size of the gun is nice, not to big. I am really happy with this gun, great product for the price it can't be beat!
on August 29, 2015
I've been using this for a few months now and am beginning to wonder how I went so long without a small impact. Worked on a suspension this weekend and it was able to remove all but one bolt, and even my 1/2 impact wouldn't break it loose. Will even remove properly torqued lugs, however, if they were put on with an air impact at a shop and over torqued, you'll need a 1/2inch.
on February 6, 2017
Had it about 2 weeks now.I love it so far.Using on the job and does everything I ask it to do.Compact and pretty strong.
on June 24, 2016
Really nice impact driver. Not too heavy, does the job. The batteries charge fairly quicky as well. I have purchased a couple of these.
on July 31, 2016
Nice little workhorse for automotive use. Sometimes I have to use a breaker bar if the bolt or nut I need to work on is heavily torqued or overly tight.
on January 29, 2017
can't go wrong with Bosch quality made and very reliable
on December 13, 2014
I'm an auto mechanic. I use this tool constantly throughout the day. Very strong, similar strength to the 18v snap on impact. Battery seems to last forever. I had to silicon the rubber boot on the front of the tool though, it kept falling off. Love that it's brushless.
on December 14, 2014
This is a nice qualty impact. I was not wanting the strongest thing out there as i am not trying to replace the use of my air tools. Useability is great and very controllable.
on September 22, 2015
Amazing power and great battery life. Enough torque to do car lug nuts. Truck lug nuts can be a problem.