Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bosch MAS4200 Gourmet Food Slicer, MAS-4200UC
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on March 3, 2007
I did the research & found the best price (even with shipping) was through Amazon. My husband is the one who wanted this & has been using the slicer. He has been very happy with this slicer. I haven't personally used it yet(some day I will)only because he considers it "fun" to take a chunk of meat & turn it into slices...which can then be prepared into a yummy meal or snack. He really likes to eat meat. I don't like handling raw meat.

He can make "paper-thin slices" of meat...great for sandwiches. He has sliced a roast for beef slices. After cooking & cooling, it was used it for cold sandwiches. When the meat is raw...it can be sliced thin for meat for Philly Steak Sandwiches or Fajitas. We have a turkey breast we plan on slicing thin for sandwiches.

He has used it to slice meat, cheese & bread. It maked great cuts with the meat, cheese & bread. The slicer can be adjusted to cut the food different thicknesses. We found the really thin slices were fun to nibble on. It washes up nicely...doesn't take up much space because it can be folded up.
on January 17, 2007
This was a gift for my mother. She had been looking for a slicer for a while. She began using it right away and is pretty happy with it.