|Item Weight||14.53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 14.5 x 7.2 inches|
|Item model number||PL2632K|
|Size||3-1/4" Planer with Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bosch PL2632K Planer with Carrying Case, 3 1/4"
|Price:||$140.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$19.00 (12%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- First-ever power tool to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot; special shape allows easy entry in middle of work piece
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
PORTER-CABLE PC60THP 6-Amp Hand Planer
WEN 6530 6-Amp Electric Hand Planer, 3-1/4-Inch
Makita KP0810 7.5 Amp 3-1/4-Inch Planer
Makita KP0800K 3-1/4-Inch Planer Kit
DEWALT DW680K 7 Amp 3-1/4-Inch Planer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 17.75 x 7.25 in||7.75 x 14.63 x 8.25 in||7 x 12 x 7 in||6.61 x 11.42 x 6.93 in||6 x 11.25 x 6.25 in||11.42 x 15.75 x 9.84 in|
Industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. Dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance; prevents marring of door or work piece face. Spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates tool to protect blade(s) and save money. Powerful 6.5 amp motor with 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal. Dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate large shavings bag. Includes: (2) Wood razor Micro grain Blades, (1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence, (1) Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) Shavings Bag, (1) Blade Wrench and (1) Carrying Case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All that said, running this tool down a swollen door using its solid fence attached at front and rear of the plane made for a quality job even for someone without experience with a powered planer (me). After using it on two doors (while they were hung), I would never get one of those design that doesn't have two attach points like this Bosch unit has, doesn’t allow dust collection on both sides like this Bosch unit has or doesn’t have the 3 degree fence pad like this Bosch unit has. Those features are awesome. I just don't like the case and was miffed at having to fix the casing mid-job (see below). YMMV
P.S. in addition to the poor kit case design for the fence, one of the four mounting holes on the unit had a misaligned hole in the plane body casing. I had to stop everything, take it to the shop and use a Dremel to carefully grind away the casing. See photo attached.
If it wasn't for the above issues I would rated 5 stars.
The ability to eject dust left or right was perfect when working up next to the house, or rail post. Getting the fence on and off in under 60 seconds made this very flexible when getting a flat and level edge on boards that were not square at the start of the work.
Easy to adjust. Need to learn to NOT turn the depth knob when using the knob as a handle.