Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch 2-Speed Drill/Driver Ki..." and save 57% off the $278.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch 2-Speed Drill/Driver Kit PS31-2A with 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries, 12V Charger and Carrying Case
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This professional-grade power and incredibly lightweight drill kit is great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks. Best performance-to-size ratio in its class
- PRECISION: This drill driver combo has two speeds (0-350 rpm and 0-1,300 rpm) and 20+1 clutch settings, allowing users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screw driving and drilling
- TOUGH: The high torque and the convenience of two speed settings allows the Bosch PS31-2A power drill to tackle applications in materials such as drywall, wood and even metal
- VISIBILITY: The cordless drill driver boasts integrated LED lights for improved visibility, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime, even in dark corners and low-light areas
- DURABILITY: The Bosch 12V battery drill comes with two 12V lithium-ion batteries to provide increased runtime
Buy this product Renewed and save $18.88.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bosch PS31-2A 12V Max 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver
The Bosch PS31-2A 12V Max 3/8" Drill/Driver has professional-grade power at an incredibly light weight – just over two pounds. This performance-to-weight ratio makes this tool a great solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors who do a great deal of over-the-head drilling or driving. It is rated at 265 in.-lbs. of torque, meaning that this small-but-mighty unit can be the primary go-tool tool for most professional screw-driving, removal or drilling applications.
(1) PS31-2A 12V Max 3/8" Drill/Driver kit, (2) 12V lithium-ion batteries, (1) 12V charger, (2) screwdriver bits, (1) contractor bag.
- Battery Amp Hour: 2
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Drill / Driver Maximum RPM: 1300
- Maximum Torque (In-Lbs): 265
- No Load RPM: 0-350 / 0-1,300
- Length: 7 In.
- Width: 2.5 In.
- Weight: 2.14 lbs
Two Speeds for Greater Exactness
This two-pound drill/driver drives 265 in.-lbs. of max torque. It also has two speeds (0-350 rpm and 0-1,300 rpm) and 20+1 clutch settings, allowing users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screw driving and drilling. The powerhouse performance of high torque and the convenience of two speed settings allows the Bosch PS31-2A tackle applications in materials such as drywall, wood and even metal. It has a variable-speed trigger for reliable speed regulation.
See the Light
The Bosch PS31-2A 12V Max Drill/Driver includes an integrated LED light for improved visibility, allowing operators to work anywhere, anytime, even in dark corners and low-light areas. It includes an integrated fuel gauge conveniently located on the side of the tool for easy battery management. The Bosch 12V lithium-ion batteries provide increased runtime and boast longer life than standard batteries, and this tool kits comes with two batteries and a charger.
Built with Durashield housing, the Bosch PS31-2A can handle any conditions thrown at it, either at a professional jobsite or as a dedicated driver in the backyard shed. Durashield is an ABS/nylon composite that delivers a tough flexibility; it has been tested to withstand repeated 12-foot drops, unlike conventional plastic housing. The tool also features a newly developed 3/8" single-sleeve three-jaw chuck that is useful for 90 percent of all applications.
Short Head Length, Tall Usefulness
The streamlined Bosch PS31-2A 12V Max 3/8" Drill/Driver is able to fit into tight work spaces, with a 7-inch head length. Its short length combined with its easily manageable two-pound body makes it the perfect tool to pack when going to jobs that will either be in tight quarters or difficult surroundings, especially continuous overhead work. This drill/driver in fact is one of the lightest 12V drill/drivers on the market.