|Item Weight||4.73 pounds|
|Item model number||PS31-2A|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) PS31 12V Max 3/8 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Batteries, (1) 12V Max Charger, (2) Screwdriver Bits, (1) Carrying Bag|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||30-Day Money Back Guarantee - 1 year warranty|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit - PS31-2A - 12V, 3/8 Inch, Two Speed Driver, Cordless Drill Set - Includes Two Lithium Ion Batteries, 12V Charger, Screwdriver Bits & Soft Carrying Bag, Blue
|List Price:||$129.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$37.64 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Maximum Chuck Size||0.38 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium Performance-to-Size Ratio: The PS31-2A has professional grade power at an incredibly light-weight of just over two pounds; The performance-to-weight ratio makes this tool a great solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors who do a great deal of over the head drilling or driving
- Versatile Use: The high torque and the convenience of two speed settings allows the Bosch PS31 2A power drill to tackle applications in materials such as drywall, wood and even metal
- Precision: This electric drill driver combo has two speeds (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM) and 20+1 clutch settings, allowing users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screw driving and drilling
- Durability: The Bosch 12V battery drill set comes with two 12V Lithium Ion batteries to provide increased runtime
- Visibility: The cordless drill driver boasts integrated LED lights for improved visibility, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime, even in dark corners and low-light areas
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Hammerhead 20V 2-Speed Cordless Drill Driver Kit with 1.5Ah Battery and Charger - HCDD201
DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Compact, 1/2-Inch (DCD771C2)
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver with 30-Piece Accessories (LD120VA)
Bosch GSR12V-300B22 12V Max EC Brushless 3/8 In. Drill/Driver Kit
Bosch 40 Piece Impact Tough Drill Driver Custom Case System Set DDMS40
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion||—||Lithium Ion||Lithium||Lithium Ion||—|
|Included Components||(1) PS31 12V Max 3/8 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Batteries, (1) 12V Max Charger, (2) Screwdriver Bits, (1) Carrying Bag||20V Drill Driver, 1pc 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Battery, 1pc Charger, 1pc Screw Bit||battery||LD120 drill, LB20 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery, LCS20 Charger, Brad Point Drill Bits (6), 1 in. Screwdriving Bits (10), 2 in. Screwdriving Bits (9), Nut Drivers (4), Magnetic Bit Tip Holder (1)||(1) GSR12V-300 12V Max EC Brushless 3/8 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Batteries, (1) 12V Max Charger, (1) Magnetic Four-Tip Bit Holder, (4) Impact Tough™ Bits, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Carrying Bag||Insert Bits: (2) P1, (4) P2, (1) P2 (reduced), (1) P3, (2) Combo Bit (P2R2), (1) R1, (4) R2, (1) R3, (1) T5, (2) T20, (3) T25, (1) T30, (1) T40; 2 In. Power Bits: (2) P2, (1) P3, (1) R2, (1) R3, (1) T25, (1) T30; Black Oxide Drill Bits: (2) 1/16 In., (2) 3/32 In., (1) 1/8 In., (1) 5/32 In., (1) 3/16 In., (1) 1/4 In.; (1) Standard Bit Holder|
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches||9.65 x 7.28 x 3.35 inches||13.88 x 9.88 x 4.25 inches||8.94 x 4 x 7.75 inches||6 x 2.1 x 7.2 inches||1.72 x 10.25 x 10 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||default_no_selection_value|
|Voltage||12 volts||20.0 volts||20 volts||20 volts||12.0 volts||0 volts|
The Bosch PS31 12 Volt Max 3/8 inches cordless drill/driver kit has professional grade power for 90 percent of tasks, but only weighs just over 2 lbs. An ideal tool to carry to any work site, this tool, with its 2 speeds and 20+1 torque settings, is a carry along solution for applications such as installing and electrical work that requires a great deal of overhead drilling and driving. It features a 3/8 inch single sleeve 3 jaw chuck that securely holds bits. It has an integrated LED light, an integrated fuel gauge and Bosch lightweight 12 volt max power system that delivers longer run time with no increase in weight.
Two speeds and a 3/8-inch chuck accommodate 90 percent of common applications. View larger .
Compact design ideal for working overhead and in tight spaces. View larger .
The drill/driver features a compact, lightweight build with a 7-inch head length and 2-pound body, making it the lightest weight in it's class. This streamlined design makes the drill small enough to fit into tight areas, and well-suited for continuous overhead work. This drill/driver also features a 3/8-inch single sleeve chuck,
Two Speeds with 20+1 Torque Adjustment
Versatile and easy to handle, the drill/driver has a 3/8-inch sleeveless chuck that will accommodate 90-percent of common applications. With 265 inches-per-pounds of torque, two speeds (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM), and 20+1 torque settings, you can make precise torque adjustments for accurate screwdriving and drilling. Enjoy the ability to use the soft grip of the tool so that you can optimize your grip while drilling.
LED Light for Improved Visibility
With this small drill/driver you can work anywhere, anytime. An integrated LED illuminates dark corners and low-light areas so your visibility is never compromised. In addition to providing illumination, this drill driver is also trademarked with Bosch's Electronic Cell Protection (EPC), which extends the run time and life of the tool.
The fuel gauge is conveniently located on the side of the tool for easy battery management. Bosch has invented a drill/driver that is 22-percent more compact, has 25-percent more torque, and can perform at speeds up to 15-percent faster than ever before.
Bigger Power, Smaller Package
The PS31-2A drill/driver is 22-percent more compact, has 25-percent more max torque, and is 15-percent faster. With the fuel gauge located on the side of the tool, you will easily be able to monitor the life of the tool. The first gear RPM ranges from 0 to 350. The second gear of RPM ranges from 0 to 1,300. The max torque is 265-inches-per-pounds. This tool measures 7-inches in length and weighs 2.14-pounds.
The Bosch 12-volt max drill/driver is backed by Bosch's ProVantage warranty. The first year is a tool replacement guarantee, and the second and third year include the free tool repair pledge. The tool will be under warranty for three years and the batteries for two years.
What's in the Box
The PS31-2A includes one drill/driver, two batteries, a charger, and carrying case.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Am I allowed to say that I bought my second choice, a De Walt, and I am very satisfied with it, even though it is a little heavier than the Bosch.
The product return was free and simple, and my account was credited within a couple of days of Amazon's receiving it. Kudos to Amazon.
1. it is lighter and more nimble
2. The light turns on earlier in the trigger pull, so you can see and adjust your placement before you start drilling
3. The storage case has straps that keep things in place and organized better.
Here is what I like better about the Ryobi:
1. It had a magnetic trey and a clip for holding screws and bits, which is handy.
2. I miss the level on the top of the drill to keep it perpendicular when drilling into the wall.
3, I had other Ryobi tools (Also stolen by movers, so it's kind of a moot point) which shared the same batteries, so that was cool.
Overall, it's a surprisingly functional tool that is sufficient for handier homeowners than myself, but it is missing some useful features... Also I may be underestimating my super-human strength because I have no problem removing the battery (My 110 lb Wife must also be supper strong because she also was able to remove the battery). I also don't have any issue with walkout in the chuck, so maybe they resolved that issue?
The unit comes with a soft case that holds the charger, the drill, and the spare battery. I am not a huge fan of this case, as the layout and fasteners are poor in my opinion and the soft case would be better replaced with a hard one. That said, the case is really my only complaint about this drill and otherwise it's a fantastic product.
Top reviews from other countries
I think this is going to be perfect for household use