|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 3.5 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||DDB181-02|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Bosch Power Tools Drill Driver Kit DDB181-02 - 18V Cordless Drill/Driver Tool Set with 2 Lithium Ion Batteries, 18 Volt Charger, & Soft Carry Contractor Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 3.5 x 11 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact: Most compact cordless 18 Volt power drill driver, 3 pounds Of lightweight design allows for optimal handling in even the tightest spaces
- Light Weight : Lightest weight 18V electric battery powered compact drill driver for more efficiency and less fatigue during the toughest impact drilling or screw driving applications
- High Torque & Speed: High torque and speed at only 3 pounds, The Bosch DDB181 02 Provides 350 pounds Of optimized torque for powerful fastening and 1,300 RPM for fast, efficient power drilling
- Convenience: Includes LED Light illuminating the darkest work spaces and contractor bag for portability making it the complete power tool
- Variable Speed: 2 speed transmission, one for heavy duty projects and one for speed, both provide optimized torque and efficiency for powerful screw driving and precise drilling
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Bosch 18V Compact 1/2" Drill/Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Slim Pack Batteries GSR18V-190B22
DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Compact, 1/2-Inch (DCD771C2)
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver with 30-Piece Accessories (LD120VA)
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver, 3/8-Inch (LDX120C)
Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit - PS31-2A - 12V, 3/8 Inch, Two Speed Driver, Cordless Drill Set - Includes Two Lithium Ion Batteries, 12V Charger, Screwdriver Bits & Soft Carrying Bag, Blue
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||Bare-Tool||(1) GSR18V-190 18V Compact 1/2 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 18V 1.5 Ah SlimPack Batteries, (1) BC660 18V Charger, (1) Carrying Bag||battery||LD120 drill, LB20 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery, LCS20 Charger, Brad Point Drill Bits (6), 1 in. Screwdriving Bits (10), 2 in. Screwdriving Bits (9), Nut Drivers (4), Magnetic Bit Tip Holder (1)||The Black & Decker Ldx120C Comes With One 20-Volt Max Lithium Drill/Driver, 1-Lbx20 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery, 1-Lcs20 Charger, 1-Double-Ended Bit.||(1) PS31 12V Max 3/8 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Batteries, (1) 12V Max Charger, (2) Screwdriver Bits, (1) Carrying Bag|
|Item Dimensions||14.00 x 3.50 x 11.00 inches||7.80 x 2.95 x 8.80 inches||13.88 x 9.88 x 4.25 inches||8.94 x 4.00 x 7.75 inches||10.63 x 3.69 x 8.50 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
|Voltage||18.00 volts||18 volts||20 volts||20 volts||20 volts||12 volts|
The Bosch DDB181 02 is the industry's most compact and lightest weight 18 Volt basic duty 1/2 inch drill/driver. With its compact and lightweight design, professionals can drill or drive fasteners overhead or in tight spaces fatigue free. More compact than many competitive 12 Volt tools, It is ideal for electricians, plumbers and HVAC tradesman looking for a solution that not only fits in their pouch, but also can handle most everyday tasks with 18 Volt battery power. The Ddb181 works at two speeds 400 RPM and 1, 300 RPM (No load) and provides 350 inch/pounds of torque, which is enough to drive most common fasteners and drill bits. Kit contents: (1) DDB181 02 1/2 inch compact drill/driver, (1) screw driving bit, (2) 1.5 Ah slim pack batteries, (1) charger, (1) contractor bag
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Only giving two stars, because, even though this is a five star drill while it works, it stripped out internally after owning it for one year, three and a half months...just past the warranty date of one year. A drill that costs this much should last longer than a little over a year. My husband absolutely loved this drill. So disappointed!)
Top reviews from other countries
Once I returned, I put the drill in my shop and have used it for quite a few drilling and screwing tasks, as well as priming engine oil systems, and it has not let me down. This is one tool that I am really glad to own.
- Compact size is easy to carry, and handier in tight spaces
- Excellent Lithium Ion batteries work for a long time, and do not discharge easily in storage
- Two batteries included, which means that even if you run one down, you can keep working while it recharges.
- Nice carrying case keeps everything together
- Reversible, and ratcheting torque can be set for driving screws to avoid overtightening
- Good power, outperformed a small corded drill in priming a 351W Ford oil system recently
- Keyless chuck is just one step handier when you are in the middle of nowhere, or anytime really
- Seemed a touch on the expensive side when I bought it, but it is clearly a case of getting what you paid for
So yes, it was 3 1/2 years old, but rarely used and nothing demanding, just light wood or drywall drilling here and there.
Every time I used it I had a feeling there is a burnt smell in the air, coming from the drill, thought though it's how a brushed motor works. Then, couple of days ago I wanted to install a trim, upon starting to drill the first hole I saw a flame and sparks coming out of the motor at the end of drill and it was...gone. I read at least two other reviews describing same issue I experienced, so it's not an isolated case.
After owning this tool for a while I still say it's a great little drill, just mine seemed to have been plagued by quality assurance issues. I have two other older drills, and I know for sure it is not normal for a motor to die like this after a very light use. And I understand why it carries only one year warranty, while all other competitors sell their drills with 3 year warranty... If you decide to buy it, you will probably love it, just be aware of the reliability issues.