Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder GWS9-45
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT POWER: The Bosch GWS9-45 Angle Grinder contains a powerful motor in a lightweight, compact tool. At only 4 lbs, the GWS9-45 has a motor that provides 8.5 amps and 11,000 rpm.
- DURABLE: The GWS9-45 includes durable carbon brushes for extended tool life. The Service Minder brushes also stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is needed.
- EFFICIENT: The GWS9-45 provides direct-motor cooling for better workload and a quick-change toolless disc change and a large spindle lock. The side handle conveniently adjust to two positions
- PROTECTION: Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components of the grinder while the burst-protection adjustable guard provides user protection and safety.
- Quick-change toolless disc change and a large spindle lock
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
GWS9-45 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder
The Bosch GWS9-45 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder is a light, handy grinder with plenty of power – 8.5 amps and 11,000 rpm. It has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities, and it has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components. This grinder has a two-position side handle. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard, a fast-change disc change and a large spindle lock. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
(1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Wheel Guard, (1) Flange Kit, (1) Spanner Wrench, (1) Abrasive Wheel
- Amperage: 8.5
- Cord Length: 8 Ft.
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2-Inch
- Voltage 120-Volt
- Weight 2.9 Lbs.
Comfort and control
The Bosch GWS9-45 Angle Grinder has a slim grip and an ergonomic design provides additional user comfort for all-day applications. This compact tool still provides professional power. The grinder features a two-position side handle that can switch from left to right, for additional control.
The angle grinder was designed with a quick toolless adjustable guard. The burst-protection guard allows for advanced user protection. The tool also has a fast-change disc change and a large spindle lock allow for more convenience and easier change of accessories.
Robust and long life
The angle grinder's carbon brushes offer outstanding lifetime, and its Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required. The grinder also was designed with direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities and extending its runtime.
Small size, big power
The Bosch GWS9-45 delivers 8.5 amps and 11,000 rpm - in a compact package. The user is able to get more done, faster, with this grinder. It delivers all the power that users need. And it has directed air flow that diverts dust away from switch and vital components.