Bosch Thermotechnology Bosch Ultra-Quiet 18K BTU 230V Mini Split Air Conditioner & Cooling System Generation 2 with Inverter Heat Pump, 21 SEER High-Efficiency - Energy Star Certified, Multicolor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Model Name||Bosch Ultra-Quiet 18K BTU 230V Mini Split Air Conditioner & Cooling System Generation 2 with Inverter Heat Pump, 21 SEER High-Efficiency - Energy Star Certified See more|
|Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)||21|
|Floor Area||400 Square Feet|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT AND EASY INSTALLATION: Includes compact, aesthetic and modern indoor air handler designed to fit anywhere and the outdoor condenser, which can be easily concealed. No ductwork required, making installation convenient and easy
- SUPERIOR AIR FLOW AND ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: 18, 000 BTU cooling capacity and provides heat with outdoor temps down to -13 degrees F (provides cooling up to 122 degrees F outdoors)
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Energy Star certified for greater efficiency, quiet noise level, and lower energy costs by making automatic adjustments of temperature and humidity levels to meet your needs - 21 SEER and 10. 4 HSPF Rated
- REMOTE SETTINGS: Temperature sensor wireless back-lit remote with Silent mode, timer, automated "Follow-Me" settings, and "Turbo" speed settings for the highest level of home comfort
- INCLUDES: Redesigned indoor air handler and outdoor condensing section with required 15-foot line set for connection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Generation 2 Bosch Climate 5000 ductless mini split series provides energy-efficient, on-demand comfort that is flexible, simple to install, and easy to maintain. An exceptional alternative to traditional HVAC systems, the BOSCH Climate 5000 series focuses on heating and cooling individual rooms by utilizing a combination of efficient technologies to achieve up to a 21 SEER rating, reducing electricity usage and lowering your electric bill. The mini split system is ideal for spaces where HVAC equipment or ductwork will not fit, or is overly costly – including additions, renovations, and enclosed patios. The Bosch Climate 5000 system is comprised of three parts – the indoor air handler, outdoor condensing section, and the piping line set. The two main units are connected by the electrical, refrigerant, and condensate piping line set through a 3-inch diameter hole in an exterior wall. Wireless back-lit remote is included for easy adjustment, featuring timer, turbo settings, and follow-me technology, which includes a temperature sensor built in the remote controller. This 18K 230V Mini Split System with Air Handler, Condensing Section, and 15-foot line set includes the necessary indoor and outdoor components and piping line set. This system has a cooling capacity of 18, 000 BTUs, ideal for a single zone up to 400 square feet. 21 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) and 13 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER). 10. 4 Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) and Energy Star Certified for greater efficiency. Indoor unit measures 8. 6” L x 39” W x 12. 4” H and weighs 26. 9 lbs. Outdoor Unit measures 14. 3” L x 33. 3” W x 27. 6” H and weighs 106. 9 lbs. Limited residential covers replacements parts for 5 years and compressor for 10 years. Compatible with the Bosch Connected Control (BCC) Wi-Fi Thermostat Family. Requires Professional Installation.
Manufacturer Contact Information