|Item Weight||124.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||39 x 29.8 x 21 inches|
|Item model number||4100-09|
|Size||Old Table Saw Stand|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) Gravity Rise Table Stand, (1) 10 In. 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, (1) Standard Throat Plate Table Insert, (1) Smart Guard System, (1) Rip Fence, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Push Stick, (1) Blade Wrench, (1) Hex Adjustment Wrench|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, 30 day Money back gaurantee|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw 4100-09 with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand; Portable Table Saw
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity-rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs while the 8-inch treaded pneumatic wheels provide mobility from jobsite to jobsite
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one-handed operation as you glide along the rail as well as riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for protection when a kickback occurs
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100-09 worksite table saw provides high-precision cutting as well as efficient power with 3,650 no load RPM motor
- CAPACITY: Bosch 4100-09 10 inch table saw features a larger cutting table surface area and ripping capacity handling stock up to 25 inches wide
- DEPENDABLE: Designed for durability and longevity. Feel confident in your purchase which is backed by Bosch’s 1 year warranty, with a 30 day money-back guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand
The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw offers enhancements that make it a precise and durable tool. It comes equipped with Bosch's innovative Smart Guard System, a sturdy sub-base with carry handles and a SquareLock rip fence, making this a fully featured, efficient and accurate table saw that will allow you to deliver your finished products faster. The Smart Guard System, for example, is the first modular blade guard, and it features anti-kickback pawls and a riving knife system – giving you top-grade control over your cutting material as you work, with optimal line of sight and maximum protection.
(1) 10-Inch Table Saw, (1) Gravity-Rise Table Stand, (1) Carbide Tipped Blade, (1) Rip Fence, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Smart Guard System, (1) Push Stick
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 5/8-Inch
- Bevel Angle Range: -2 to 47 Degrees
- Max Cut Depth at 45 Degrees: 2-1/2 Inches
- Max Cut Depth at 90 Degrees: 3-1/8 Inches
- Net Tool Weight: 60 lbs.
Get Set Up, Get Working, Get Home
The Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand can really move you and your table saw to the jobsite whatever the terrain, thanks to the 8-inch treaded pneumatic wheels. Once you're in place, set up and take down are a cinch, allowing you to move when you need to. The collapsible design minimizes storage space requirements. Built to last, the stand features a powder-coat finish for longevity.
True Cuts for Reliable Output
The SquareLock Rip Fence helps to decrease waste by increasing cutting trueness – and it will maximize your output as well. With auxiliary fence slots and a t-slot miter gauge, this fence has been designed to be the best and most accurate in the business, and it is able to easily glide along the rail for easy one-handed operation and quick locking into place. The riving knife prevents material from pinching the blade and offers positions for full upright, "splitting" and "non-thru" cutting. And the saw incorporates Constant Response Circuitry to provide speed under load, and Soft Start for smooth ramp up speed.
A Bigger Surface for Larger Jobs
The 29 x 21-1/2-inch square tabletop has a 25-inch rip capacity, easily taking on larger stock or sheet good, providing an extended width of 40.5 inches. With the 4.0 HP and 3,650 no load RPM motor, the table saw provides plenty of muscle, with a 10-inch 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade for top-level cutting capacity. This unit provides the size to handle bigger stock for wide ripping capacity. With a 5/8-inch arbor size for use with compatible blades, the saw will make bevel cuts between -2 and 47 degrees, in addition to dado cuts up to 13/16-inch. The arbor lock system makes blade changes quick and easy.
Engineered for Rugged Use
The tabletop of the saw is fabricated from machined aluminum for long-lasting performance and return on investment. The subbase is integrated to the saw and designed with durability in mind, making the unit able to take any abuse the job dishes out.
Compare with similar items
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031 with One-Handed Carry Handle
Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser
Hitachi C10RJ 10" 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw with 35" Rip Capacity and Fold and Roll Stand
SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw with 25" Rip Capacity
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||(1) Gravity Rise Table Stand, (1) 10 In. 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, (1) Standard Throat Plate Table Insert, (1) Smart Guard System, (1) Rip Fence, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Push Stick, (1) Blade Wrench, (1) Hex Adjustment Wrench||bare-tool||(1) table saw, (1) 24-tooth carbide saw blade, (1) rip fence, (1) miter gauge, (1) push stick, (2) blade-change wrenches||stand||C10RJ Table Saw||SPT70WT 10-Inch Portable Worm Drive Table Saw, Rip Fence, Table Insert, Barrier Guard Assembly, Anti-Kickback Device, Miter Gauge, Push Stick, 10-Inch Carbide 24-Tooth Rip Cutting Blade, Blade Wrench, Hex Wrench, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||39 x 29.75 x 21 in||25.75 x 26.5 x 13.87 in||26 x 24.75 x 15.5 in||28 x 39 x 18 in||22 x 28 x 36 in||19.9 x 23.4 x 13.4 in|
|Power Source||corded-electric||power cord||corded-electric||N||corded-electric||corded-electric|
The Smart Guard System is the first ever quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard, anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system; provides superior control over the material and maximum visibility while cutting. Engineered for maximum trueness, the 'Squarelock' Rip Fence glides along the rail at a finger's touch or locks into place for solid and consistent cutting performance. Easy set up and take down of your table saw; heavy-duty construction and 8" pneumatic wheels allow the Gravity-Rise stand to handle the toughest jobsites. Integrated Sub-base increases tool life by handling jobsite abuse, while protecting the table saw's base. Built-in sub-base and tabletop carry handles add to the saw's portability from jobsite to jobsite. On tool storage for all saw attachments and tools. Soft Start and 'Constant Response' Circuitry for quiet and smoother start-up, reduced start-up torque and maintaining speed under load. Exclusive Arbor Lock for single wrench blade changes. INCLUDES: 10" Worksite Table Saw; 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tip Saw Blade; Blade Wrench; Hex Key; Sliding Miter Gauge; 'Gravity-Rise'Table Saw Stand with Pneumatic Wheels; Smart Guard System.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This saw has a soft start and also seems to over-rev and then slow down to correct itself upon startup. Strange, and I'm hoping this isn't a precursor to a problem down the road but for now it works fine. The Bosch blade that it comes with was removed and replaced with a Freud. The saw cut like a hot knife through butter and I am very pleased with the overall performance. The miter gauge is a little sloppy in the miter tracks.
Three crucial observations that Bosch may want to look into and you should too if you buy one:
1. The blade was no where near square to the miter slots upon arrival. It took about half an hour to get it perfect. One of the adjusting hex bolts is inaccessible using the provided allen wrench. You'll need a metric ball driver to get to it.
2. The riving knife was also way off when the saw arrived. Instructions for adjusting this and the motor were included but I expected better from Bosch.
3. When folded, the gravity rise stand rests on the wheels and the frame. That means the frame will get scratched. I plan to put something around the bar to prevent it from getting damaged over time.
With this set up, I don't need a chop saw or sliding compound miter saw, so this paid for itself immediately.
Once put together this thing is a breeze to set up.
The directions leave a lot to be desired and the hex sizes are all wrong....you need a 17mm a 13mm and others....bring the set of metric wrenches/ratchets with you.
The miter gauge does NOT allow you to add a false front to it with screws unless YOU drill your own holes in the aluminum face....ridiculous design.
When I got it, the fence slid fine...but the next day I had trouble sliding it...not sure what I did wrong? The fence gauge is accurate to 1/8" so far. Pretty happy about that. ...the safety devices take some getting used to but you get the hang of it eventually.... Every accessory has a spot to hang it on the side of the saw when putting away.
I bought a dado insert and also the left extension which is a bit flimsy but works ok.
Con....the table is a bit small giving you roughly 8" from the edge to the blade to work with. I made a crosscut jig for it for my box joints. but could realistically only make it 6" wide.
All in all a sturdy work saw. happy I bought it.
The one negative that a few people mentioned in videos is the amount dust this thing kicks out. I don't have experience with other table saws, but even with my shopvac connected to the dust port I got a lot of dust put out. The other thing worth mentioning is that the adjustable rip fence can be a little balky as it can stick and stutter a little when you're trying to fine-tune a measurement. A little Armor All can solve the problem.
Overall, a very solid purchase at the price, even for amateurs.
Most recent customer reviews
-Set up quickly
-Easy to move, even up and down stairs.Read more