BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2014
For the price I got those Bose speakers I could not have had a better deal and a better sound
I installed them (very easily) on to my sail boat and appreciate the fact that they are outside rated and fit the 4 ohms requirement of my radio
I will definitely recommended them but I think they are older models and might not be available very much longer
on June 11, 2015
Amazing sound, easy set up, and looks great on the patio. Great purchase!
on September 16, 2015
excelent Product and service
on April 28, 2014
Replaced some cheap 100 watt speakers with these and they fit my bill for the outdoor installation and quality so far.
on June 26, 2014
Awesome sound that fills the entire backyard and pool area. A visitor remarked " They sound loud and clear at 100 ft", even though they were set on low.
on July 25, 2014
Awesome speakers - great sound and easy to install
on December 8, 2014
Sold my house and left the old speakers behind. Bought the same again for new house. Old speakers were outside for 5 years in Florida and still work like new. Recommended buy.
on July 28, 2016
These speakers sound great! They are worth the money. They now come with the mounting brackets which is very nice.
on June 6, 2015
I have installed them on my Polaris Range, the sound quality is unbelievable, I'm so happy. If Polaris would use this product it could help their sales.Great Speakers. They look great mounted.
on December 13, 2014
Perfect for our boathouse !