Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on March 9, 2014
I wanted it to protect my new Bose AE2w headphones and was not sure if the fit would work. I took the plunge and purchased it only to find out that it works flawlessly. I have to take off the "dongle" piece, but that is it. I love this case and use it every day now to protect my wireless headphones!

Wanted to update this review. I have had this case for well over a year now and they have still protected my AE2w headphones flawlessly. There are not any signs of wear on the case overall and inside is still as soft as when I first bought it! Still a highly recommended product by me for anyone trying to protect their Bose headphone purchase!
on January 9, 2016
Genuine Bose product. I left my original case on an airplane and I was super bitter about it, but this was a perfect replacement at a pretty good price. I have been happy with it. The inside zipper pocket is perfect to store a few extra batteries.

Fits my QC15's great.

(The wear marks on the inside are from MY use, not from the seller)
review image review image
on January 15, 2015
I generally write very positive reviews, but not this time. My wife bought me Bose headphones for Christmas and didn't realize that they came with the case. When she started the return process, she received a mailing label to send it to China! We didn't even check what that postage would be. She called Amazon and they agreed to a little over a $19 credit. This softened the blow, but the idea that you'd have to send a purchase back to China is ludicrous. Of course I'll continue to use Amazon since this is the first glitch after many purchases.

By the way, the case was just fine; it's the return that caused the low rating.
on May 31, 2013
I ordered this for my AE2 headset based on some reviews here. It "sorta" does, but the bumps inside are for the deeper QC headset. I was worried that the pressure from the bumps on the inside of headset would damage my AE2 ... soooo rather than send it back... I did some surgery on the case and cut out the plastic inserts in the bumps with an exacto knife. I still wanted a Bose case for protection, it fits now, the AE2 doesn't slide and fits without the pressure. Would I buy again? no not for AE2s, probably should have sent it back, but I like the name on the case. There are other non Bose cases on Amazon that would fit without having to put a knife to it.
on May 23, 2012
The case holds the headphones perfectly. It also comes with a couple of pockets inside that can be removed or moved because they are fastened with velcro. But, remember, if you're buying the headphones, they already come with a case even though the product description omits that bit of info.
on September 16, 2013
The case itself is decent, but you do not need to purchase it to accompany the QuietComfort headphones. A case is included with the headphones. I bought this item only because it was not clear that a case was included from the page for the headphones. At the time, the "Carrying Case" was not listed in the list of included items (that has since been corrected), and Amazon prominently lists the case in a "Frequently Bought Together" section. After contacting the seller, Bose will allow me to return the item, but expects me to pay for the shipping.
on March 20, 2014
I have the QC15 headphones, but received the AE2W's from my work. It did not come with a case like the QC15's did, so I wanted to protect my new ones just the same. This case does not fit like a glove, but if you don't mind a slight buldge (for the wireless dongle) then this case will protect your AE2W's when stuffed in your luggage. It's the best solution for me. I'm happy with the purchase.
on April 7, 2015
Not as good as the original case, Its missing the pocket inside which i like to keep my batteries/headphone spliter, and the business card holder inside as well. However from the outside it looks like the real thing and gets the job done just fine, for the price. I looked at buying the original from Bose and that was about 30$ plus shipping so this is a much better alternative for me.
on August 26, 2013
I used this one after getting recommendations from other buyers on Amazo. It fits the AE2W which itself does not have a carrying case. Helps me protect my headphones without having to take out the wireless receiver which sticks out. The case has ear mounds on which the ear cups lie . would have been excellent fit had the ear mounds been little shorter in hieght. but nevertheless it protects the headphones which is what matters to me.
on June 12, 2014
I used this carrying case with my Bose AE2W Bluetooth Headphones. All in all, it works great, the headphones fit into the right place and everything. The only problem I had with how I am using it is that the Bluetooth module makes it a bit of a tight fit. If you take it off out it in the center, then there is no problem. I think that this case is much better than the one that came with my headphones.